Who is your favorite Sherdog poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dem some old school names right there. when I first joined sherdog, I distincitly remember thinking that Cymen and Grappling Dummy must have no lives because they have thousands and thousands of posts.

almost 6 years alter, I'm bordering on 20,000 posts.

Fucking no life nerd.

oh and I can't forget REady2Go, the Exuctioner and Wisdom Blows for their unabashed Zuffa hate. Of course if you ask Wisdom he'll just say he's being truthful and that Bellator, Strikeforce and Dreams champions just all have been far better than any Zuffa champion ever.

dem some old school names right there. when I first joined sherdog, I distincitly remember thinking that Cymen and Grappling Dummy must have no lives because they have thousands and thousands of posts.

almost 6 years alter, I'm bordering on 20,000 posts.

Yeah it was kind of funny back then.
But I never know IF the Cymen and GD was true or not.

But I used to hate Cymen, she was such a hard core fanatic UFC hater.
But if she was trolling us all for years (for a school assignment) she did one hell of a job.

there was also a guy with a skeleton av dead on a PC.
He had like 100K + posts funny as hell and people claimed he was some MOD gimmick.
But some day he was banned. Do not recall the name.
But weird ass poster and funny.

Masato

Hands down the best shooper here with the best quality.

P.S. Where is Det_kimble haven't seen him post for quite a time.

oh and I can't forget REady2Go, the Exuctioner and Wisdom Blows for their unabashed Zuffa hate. Of course if you ask Wisdom he'll just say he's being truthful and that Bellator, Strikeforce and Dreams champions just all have been far better than any Zuffa champion ever.

U know why he is named Wisdom blows?
He got banned by Wisdom. Then made this account.
He was such a cry baby at that time.

I like Dr. House :D

And most football fans from the Sports Bar :D

4069386312_de7239a568.jpg

thestrikinguy for his articles, petey for the breakdowns, oblivians for betting wisdom, sinister spider for giving us :eek: at the end of every post. them and the sensible non nuthugger Machida fans like myself that recognize his faults and weaknesses and still like him.

You would be my Knight of Flowers.

fuck that I initially compared myself to Gregor Clegane or Victarion Greyjoy but if he's the Knight of Flowers I want to be Jamie Lannister or a prime Robert Baratheon.

That fat fuck needs to hurry up with the next book.

they would be proud of you bro
:redface:
Fucking no life nerd.
:icon_cry2
Yeah it was kind of funny back then.
But I never know IF the Cymen and GD was true or not.

But I used to hate Cymen, she was such a hard core fanatic UFC hater.
But if she was trolling us all for years (for a school assignment) she did one hell of a job.

there was also a guy with a skeleton av dead on a PC.
He had like 100K + posts funny as hell and people claimed he was some MOD gimmick.
But some day he was banned. Do not recall the name.
But weird ass poster and funny.
that sounds familiar, that skeleton poster.

yeah, the cymen/GD days were especially weird because the "scene" was just so different back then.

This was when UFC vs Pride was in full steam.

This was when TUF fighters were being called "reality show stars" as in "Why the fuck are they wasting main card slots on these fucking reality show stars instead of showing REAL fighters? I swear I'm going to stop watching the UFC if this keeps up"

And then those reality show stars went on to win a couple of UFC championships and top contenders in virtually every weight class and people finally shut up.

It's so weird to think about now, but there was a time when if you suggested putting someone like forrest griffin or rashad evans against any of the Pride LHW's, or even the upper UFC hw's ie couture/liddell/ortiz, people would've laughed so hard the cheetos crumbs would've fallen off their manboobs.

and then rashad goes on to knockout liddell and dominate ortiz (and had a good close fight with him before that)

and now rashad is heading in against lil'nog as a favorite, and if they matched him up against wand today, rashad would be like a -300 favorite, at least

Not bashing pride fighters or anything. It's just so funny how much things can change and how misconceptions can be proven completely wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back