Who is your Favorite current UFC commentator?

Who is your Favorite current UFC commentator?

• Total voters
Brian Stann was my favorite.
<PlusJuan>

This...

Stann was by far my overall pick, a respectful human being, man and competitor

I really disliked Bisping as a personality when he was an active fighter, but he’s actually who I like listening to as of late...

Felder needs to be let go honestly. Anik believe it or not is my current fave him and Fitzgerald. Anikbot has really developed and hes a true fan of the sport and all its styles. Its not our fault Dana .ages him read those dumbass ads. Bisping has declined since his start. DC pushes his own narratives. Felder is OD biased.

Bisping because he's kinda a goof and I don't need it to always be super serious.

I couldn't agree more. Stann was great. I really like Hardy and Fitzgerald. It's a shame they got rid of Jimmy Smith as I though the was also really good. I personally can't stand Cruz or Felder. I like Bisping and DC but I don't actually think they are that good. They just do a good job entertaining me. And Rogan for his faults I also enjoy.

+1 for Jimmy Smith.

Dude did his job and unlike most of the UFC fighters (Or commentators like Bas) didn’t go out of his way to make everything about him.

Jimmy is the type of guy that he did his job so well no one noticed him.

I voted for DC but Bisping and Hardy are up there as well

Between Mike, Dan and Dom, voted Dom.

As a whole collective they really arent that bad.

Very hard choice between DC, Bisping and Cruz as favorite commentator. I went with Cruz. Even though most people think he sucks because he has terrible delivery with his tone and sometimes sounds like he is mumbling but I really like hearing his perspective. He has so much experience and is so knowledgeable of every position. I love DC and Bisping's personality and insight as well.

As for favorite play by play, Anik has grown on me over the years and is very good now but I think Fitzgerald is my favorite right now. It never seems boring with him. He does a great job and keeps it exciting.

Back