Who is this Borg?!

Guernica

Double Yellow Belt
Banned
Reaction score
This guy is legit! I've been grappling my whole life and his transitions are nuts! The way he went into that Darce choke and then the way he transitioned from armbar to omaplatta! This dude means business! Sticky this thread now!

**GOAT GUERNICA has spoken! Now call your mom and tell her you love her!**

#GUERNICAbless

He's been around for a while. He's training at Jackson's in Abq so he'll be moving up the rankings steadily.

This fight has fantastic grappling all around. When Borg gets stuck, he remembers he can hit the other guy. I like it.

He's been around for a while. He's training at Jackson's in Abq so he'll be moving up the rankings steadily.
I have to admit I've never seen this guy fight. He clearly has a mastery of Bjj and his wrestling in transition is nuts. Putting down a fundamental clinic tonight. If any of you guys train or are wanting to, tis guy is someone to watch.

#GUERNICAbless

Also props to Smolka. That's a tough dude and clearly very skilled. I like how he stayed calm in that arm triangle and mad props to Borg for not blowing his load and trying to muscle that submission.

#GUERNICAbless

Man if you just didn't have this stupid shtick, your posts might actually be decent.

hey blood, he couldn't even finish the last samurai

TS is a manlet who is impressed by another manlet skills,makes sense

It's to bad that he missed weight.

TS is a manlet who is impressed by another manlet skills,makes sense
Not huge but not a manlet. Pretty sure I'd sub you brah.
As a grappler, I was very impressed with his skills tonight. The way he rolled seamlessly into that armbar/omaplatta and Darce without any hiccups or lag time to set up was gnarly. This is a dude to watch man.

#GUERNICAbless

Back