Who is the younger fighter always with Fedor these days

synyster

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
the dude in the image, I see him at all of fedors recent seminars and he is also in the fedor vs rogers 360 mini doc.. Never recall seeing him fight anyone know who he is?

1050245_orig.jpg

That is Radmir Gabdullin (5-2) retired former M-1 fighter & Team Red Devil Sports Club team member.

Gabdullin is on the executive board of the Russian Union of MMA which is the amateur federation under the 50 country WorldMMAAssociation of which Fedor is president and honorary chairman of respectively.

Radmir is also an administrator for RUMMA with regulatory affairs & oversees some coach training.

RUMMA is also the now the sanctioning boys for professional MMA in Russia. Anybody now, including the UFC has to get sanctioned thru them using their MMA rules, referees, & judges in order to hold amateur & professional events in Russia. Not sure if the UFC understands this.

1285668694_radmir-gabdullin-4.jpg

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Radmir-Gabdullin-23297

That is Radmir Gabdullin (5-2) retired former M-1 fighter & Team Red Devil Sports Club team member.

Gabdullin is on the executive board of the Russian Union of MMA which is the amateur federation under the 50 country WorldMMAAssociation of which Fedor is president and honorary chairman of respectively.

Radmir is also an administrator for RUMMA with regulatory affairs & oversees some coach training.

RUMMA is also the now the sanctioning boys for professional MMA in Russia. Anybody now, including the UFC has to get sanctioned thru them using their MMA rules, referees, & judges in order to hold amateur & professional events in Russia. Not sure if the UFC understands this.

1285668694_radmir-gabdullin-4.jpg

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Radmir-Gabdullin-23297

thanks

Remember the good ole days?

kirill_sidelnikov.thumbnail.jpg

Baby Fat Fedor. Those were the days. Everyone was creaming their pants when a video of one of his first fights surfaced the net and found out he was Fedor's protege.

I watched his fight live vs Buentello at the first Affliction event and he ate jabs all night. Felt embarrassed during & after the fight as i was hyping him up to my friends before the fight.

the dude in the image, I see him at all of fedors recent seminars and he is also in the fedor vs rogers 360 mini doc.. Never recall seeing him fight anyone know who he is?

1050245_orig.jpg

Dude looks worried that Fedor might actually throw that punch.

Back