Who is the strongest magnet?

elwani

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Recently Jorge described Usman's style as "magnetizing to my crotch" (not that there's anything wrong with that). Who in the history of MMA is your number one pick in this style of fighting?

Some possible nominees off the top of my head:
  • Khabib
  • Usman
  • Askren
  • Shields
  • Fitch
  • GSP
  • Brenneman

Recently Jorge described Usman's style as "magnetizing to my crotch" (not that there's anything wrong with that). Who in the history of MMA is your number one pick in this style of fighting?

• Khabib
  • Usman
  • Askren
  • Shields
  • Fitch
  • GSP
  • Brenneman
Wouldnt you like to know?

Asking for a friend? hahaha

Demian Maia

Conor keeps saying "he tries to snitch my crotch"

Well he knows his style but chooses to fight him anyway

<BC1>

The whole “I don’t want to fight crotch sniffers” is one of dumbest things ever. Maybe some of the dudes should learn some crotch sniff defence and it wouldn’t be an issue.

gsp was boring for years. i was fed up with him up from around 2009-2010ish up until he stepped away

The whole “I don’t want to fight crotch sniffers” is one of dumbest things ever. Maybe some of the dudes should learn some crotch sniff defence and it wouldn’t be an issue.

Is it against the rules to not wash your crotch for the entire camp?

No can defend the crotch sniff.

• Khabib
  • Usman
  • Askren
  • Shields
  • Fitch
  • GSP
  • Brenneman
Damian Maia

Back