Who is the most HATED champ in UFC history?

Most hated? McGregor easily, followed by Ronda
Ronda maybe especially since she bought her own hype. Conor not really. I think he just plays the media game. Definitely don't think he believes his bs

Any Big Rigg fans out there??
I used to be, up until his kidney stones and weight issues.

The whining was not an issue, his losses I was OK with. But his unprofessionalism was too hard to stomach.

Ronda maybe especially since she bought her own hype. Conor not really. I think he just plays the media game. Definitely don't think he believes his bs
I agree.

Jones and Ronda both had a huge number of detractors.

Ronda Rousey and Tim Sylvia.

Everybody fucking HATED Tim Sylvia's guts.

Bones?

Loads of fans but hated too, like Rousey.

Also Silva after Maia fight.

Surprised nobody mentioned Tito Ortiz yet.

That's because the title thread was edited, it started as who was the least popular champ. Tito was both hated and popular, so he didn't fit in.

Timmeh, and it's not even close. This Woodley stuff is just a case of vultures circling the latest target. It's based on frivolity, and thus most likely has little staying power. If he KOs Wonderboy, that'll all disappear.

Sylvia is a different story. People hated the way he looked, the way he fought, and how he conducted himself outside the cage. He gave people plenty of ammunition to dislike him.

Rousey by a mile.

Post the headkick gif you get 40 likes. She has nothing scheduled but post a thread about her looking like shit and it hits 30 pages.

Because she represented the WMMA push, acted like a bitch, and won like crazy, it was unparalleled. You couldn't design something that would've pissed the average sherdogger off more.

Bones and Conor seem to be the only ones close to inspiring that kinda weird hyper-hatred.

WAIT.....................
gsp-stare-o.gif

Already mentioned, but my obligatory vote for Tim Sylvia. See: Sylvia vs. Vera, Sylvia vs. Monson, Sylvia vs. Arlovski 3.

I feel guilty, but I have to be honest...I savored every round in which he was Randy Couture's bitch.

Back