Who is the highest and lowest paid ufc fighter

IDGETKTFO

White Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
with the most wins in the ufc. And vise versa, who has the most losses but gets paid the most. My bet for most losses with highest pay is BJ Penn. I am very curious to know who they really are though.

Most losses with highest pay is Overeem for sure.

Most wins with lowest pay I don't really know. Jim Miller maybe?

Most wins with lowest pay: Roy Nelson maybe. He fought out his TUF contract.

Most losses with highest pay is Overeem for sure.

Most wins with lowest pay I don't really know. Jim Miller maybe?
Oliveira could be a candidate although idk how much he makes...just seems like a candidate and been around sneaky long time

There should be plenty of them not making a dime. They aren't pro fighters and would lose in local events

I don't know about all that but Brock probably got the most money with the fewest fights. Something else interesting is that Rousey went from $75k to show against Holm to $3m to show against Nunes... I wonder how that works.

Gaethje is the lowest. What ever they're paying him, it isn't enough..

Paid the most
giphy.gif

Cerrone was probably in the mix for most wins with lowest pay not too long ago?

Nate diaz or sean o'malley

giphy.gif

UFC gets paid a nice chunk of Conor's money for promotion and lighting.

nobody cares about defenses apart from whiners . belts WON is where it's at. believe that.

tenor.gif

Why isn’t your fraud hero on the GOAT list then? There must be an awful lot of whiners in here, eh?

We actually several good categories from a card 2 weeks ago. https://thesportsdaily.com/2019/04/...salaries-incentive-pay-attendance-gate-fox11/

So after 5 minutes of searching, Lineker is my answer for most wins / lowest pay:
  • Ben Saunders: 5 wins, $50,000 ($35,000 to show, $15,000 fight week incentive pay)
  • Court McGee: 8 wins, $58,000 ($48,000 to show, $10,000 fight week incentive pay)
  • John Lineker: 11 wins, $64,000 ($49,000 to show, $15,000 fight week incentive pay)
Further investigation / cross referencing between recent fighter payout articles and fighter bio win/loss records may provide a better answer, but maybe not: evidence suggests that most fighters are roughly on the same contract based on the same algorithm of # of fights & # of wins.

Last edited:
Back