• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is the Greatest Villain of all time?

If this guy didn't go out like a bitch he would be up there

images

He started out as a bitch too, in that his life revolved around a ring

Which dude is that dude? Is he the eye dude? Or Christpher Lee?

It's all about opinion

Fair enough, but I used your post as an excuse to throw that one out there. So many people dig Oldman, and if you are one of them, 'State of Grace 'is a movie you must see if you haven't.

I tried telling them.

Might as well throw 'Moby Dick' in here too while you're at it.

'Blood Meidian' is a great book, but the Judge isn't even single handedly the worst character in there- Glanton is just as bad. But he never gets mentioned. Makes me wonder how many people have just read the wiki after reading someone suggest it and piggy backed off of that.

Might as well throw 'Moby Dick' in here too while you're at it.

'Blood Meidian' is a great book, but the Judge isn't even single handedly the worst character in there- Glanton is just as bad. But he never gets mentioned. Makes me wonder how many people have just read the wiki after reading someone suggest it and piggy backed off of that.

People are throwing Moby Dick in. I'm reading that now. Gotta finish. And the judge was definitely worse as he was something bigger. Glanton and the others were just dudes who did evil shit. The Judge was the evil itself.

The Borg collective where a better villain with out a queen. No fear, no anger, no jealousy, no pity. They couldn't be reasoned with, or intimidated, they assimilated a world, integrated their technology and culture into the collective and moved on. You couldn't even hurt them because there was no individual. The queen gave them human like motivation and something they could lose.

Yahweh.

He's so good he's convinced most people that he's good and should be worshipped despite all the atrocities he's committed.

This guy got it on the first page. BTW the satan/the devil is a hero, as is Judas. Jesus only had to stay on the cross for a little bit for his role in saving humanity, what happened to Judas for his role in saving humanity?

People are throwing Moby Dick in. I'm reading that now. Gotta finish. And the judge was definitely worse as he was something bigger. Glanton and the others were just dudes who did evil shit. The Judge was the evil itself.

They are both bad, was the point of my post.

Back