Who is the better grappler?

N

Nicknitro25

David Terrell vs Dean Lister

Fabricio Werdum vs Pe De Pano

If you're counting credentials from competitions Lister and Pe De Pano rank higher since they've both won an ADCC title.

imo i would have to say david terrell and pe de pano

pe de pano is a bitch ass guard puller but he does win and he has a unbelievable open guard game..... but he is still a guard puller

It's a bit of an awkward question because some guys use the gi and others not as much. Lister and Terrell both excel without the gi and not so much with the gi, while Pe de Pano and Werdum are known for gi and no gi both.

Pe de Pano may be a guard-puller but he's basically as good as any HW with a gi. On a good day, he would just run over guys in the gi. Except perhaps Margarida.

Hard to say, Terrell has beaten Lister in competition before, so they are necl and neck.

Terrell has beaten Dean twice. Once as blue belts in a gi tourney and once a couple of years back in a submission grappling superfight. Both times by points. Last time Dean was wrenching the shit outta his legs and I know Terrell must've left the mat in some pain. Don't know how they'd match up now though. They're both fuck studs.

I think Pe De Pano would beat Werdum both gi and no-gi.

minimagpro said:
imo i would have to say david terrell and pe de pano

pe de pano is a bitch ass guard puller but he does win and he has a unbelievable open guard game..... but he is still a guard puller
pulling card is more exciting than just standing infront of opponent and simulate clinch work and takedowns.

what are Werdum's credntials?
Has he placed in the mundials or anything?

pe de pano i guess...just cause you dont have newton on the list :D

Back