Who is Shawn M?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I was doing some search on how much Thai boxers earn and on yahoo answers, a undercard UFC fighter responded with:

serously man, If you want to get paid good for kickboxing go over sea to Japan and thailand,china they all have magor leagues over there. Oh and just so you know cause i see alot of people on here saying go do mma. I am a mma fighter and i have taken a fight with the UFC for a undercard fightnight and i won by submission in the 2nd and i was paid $3,000 for the fight(before taxes). If anybody tells you UFC pays is a liar unless you are a top star like Courture,liddel,Jackson to name a few. Go to a mma message board they usually have the fighter payouts and you will see you dont make much money at all.Thats why most fighters are still working 9-5 jobs

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081031055104AAq2Gxs

His handle name is "Shawn M" and it was from 7 years ago.

shawn-michaels-wwf-title.jpg

Shawn M? You make me pop your fucking eye out to protect that piece of shit? Shawn M?

hqdefault.jpg

I am actually serious, was there anyone in the undercard around 2007/8 that was named Shawn with M in his last name?

Yes I think im going blind, and i know how it should be.

Oh boy this reminds me when i had the cd of their walkout music. Must've been 1998.

FUCK THIS!!!! Wasteland this thread since you pricks high jacked it :mad:

Back