Who is ready to witness Peak Conor McGregor?

Colin / the UFC prob pays people all over the Internet to make posts like this

Lmao

It's a sign his return is near

marketing and communications. odd to think people really do get paid to shitpost but it is ubiquitous in our society if not always recognized.

You kids can’t handle your proper 12, you’re gonna get it taken away. When that day comes be brave, and remember, it’s just business.

There are guys that he could fight and lose to that'd be far less of a stain on his legacy than ducking them. I wanna see him fight all the best 155ers.

Colin / the UFC prob pays people all over the Internet to make posts like this

Lmao

It's a sign his return is near

First part I'm with you, dunno about the second. I think its dependent on who's he's offered. He wants an easy matchup, no way he wants Ferg or Gaejth. Unless it's a big payday like a rematch with Kebab

First part I'm with you, dunno about the second. I think its dependent on who's he's offered. He wants an easy matchup, no way he wants Ferg or Gaejth. Unless it's a big payday like a rematch with Kebab
Those are 2 guys that called him out, along with Cerrone, Al, and Dustin. Just seems like he is tryin to hold out for his rematch. I'm really hopin Khabib doesn't cave to the UFC. Dustin or Justin makes sense if they do go ahead with Tony/Khabib. Either guy could get TS after.
Who knows?

The Champ Champ has been plotting his return for an entire year on how he will devastate the fight game upon his return. 2020 I can assure you he is launching rockets.

If he gets his hands on the dagestani rat it will be the first time I genuinely fear for another man while watching an MMA bout. The level of focus and motivation that will be within Conor McGregor in a rematch will be unlike any other bout before. This means he will be even levels above the Conor we saw at UFC 205 when he dismantled Edward. The only balloon that will be in the octagon this time around is the rats head and it will be popped inside one round.
haha , 1 year already passed but I see it still hurts like yesterday

I’m just out on him, after seeing him in peak condition and walloping the old man who just said who’s you little fella? He just ain’t got in any more

Edgar by 2nd round TKO

He gonna take on two old men at the same time now?
Conor's left hand touch of death vs old man strength to the second power.
DEoYFFaWsAIxn8G.jpg

The Champ Champ has been plotting his return for an entire year on how he will devastate the fight game upon his return. 2020 I can assure you he is launching rockets.

If he gets his hands on the dagestani rat it will be the first time I genuinely fear for another man while watching an MMA bout. The level of focus and motivation that will be within Conor McGregor in a rematch will be unlike any other bout before. This means he will be even levels above the Conor we saw at UFC 205 when he dismantled Edward. The only balloon that will be in the octagon this time around is the rats head and it will be popped inside one round.

Wow, you must really love the taste of sucking your own shit off of Conor's dick.

Is it weird for him to be having sex with you and all? What with it actually being consensual? I know that's a big time rarity for Conor.

<SelenaWow> I truly have no wordz..?

<TheWire1>
giphy.gif

Which is better "Peak Conor" or "focused Conor"?

Back