Who is next for Volk?

rl4090526

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
now that zabit and yair are fighting next month, does this mean Volk vs KZ is imminent?

Volk vs Holloway 3

RealisticVagueArgusfish-size_restricted.gif

Dana will try to make the 3rd fight with Max and Alex should turn it down. It will piss Dana off but he'll live.

I think a trilogy would go exactly the same as the first 2.

Actually is a fight that should bring more attention than KZ Max 3.
Those fights could be made latter, hell they actually could fight for that TS...
Assume you mean Volk Max 3? Pretty sure Max and KZ haven’t fought one another

Not really sure it’s a that much of a money fight mate, though for Volk to accept he should demand it becomes one .

Honestly I feel like fans aren't all that crazy about it, it feels like Dana is Dana is the one who wants that fight probably more than the fighters themselves.

Honestly I feel like fans aren't all that crazy about it, it feels like Dana is Dana is the one who wants that fight probably more than the fighters themselves.
Agreed hence why if Dana ultimately forces Volk to take the fight he should ask for a big chunk of change to make it worth his while.

Yeah I mean than KZ or Max 3
Cejudo's fight is probably more marketable than both
Agreed but Cejudo played himself, would have had a far better shot getting a crack at Volk if he'd been an active 135 champ, though tbf it's probably a smart move he didn't try to as I don't think he'd beat Yan or Sterling for that matter. Now calling for a shot at Volk just seems kinda sad, he's not getting one anytime soon, or at least not getting a fight with anywhere near the amount of money he apparently thinks he should be getting. Far more likely he crawls back to the UFC for a scrap at 125 or 135. If Cody goes down and wins the 125 pound belt I'd imagine that's where Henry might end up.

now that zabit and yair are fighting next month, does this mean Volk vs KZ is imminent?
There are rumors saying that KZ will fight Ortega but it is not confirmed yet but Zabit/Yair fight is happening August 29

Back