Who is Nadia Kassem Fighting Next?

Should be a ban just for race baiting... I know its a troll thread but whats racist about what she posted? Even if she mixed up the picture its still not racist.
Kassem didn't mix anything up. Kassem is fighting Ji Yeon Kim. She correctly posted the picture of her opponent.

Cole Shelton saw the picture, and based on the picture alone, posted an article stating that Kassem was fighting Yan Xioanan.

If you post an article which is clearly wrong because you've blatantly misidentified someone, you should be made fun of. Xioanan and Kim look nothing alike.

Just as I should be made fun of for double posting this thread.

Kassem didn't mix anything up. Kassem is fighting Ji Yeon Kim. She correctly posted the picture of her opponent.

Cole Shelton saw the picture, and based on the picture alone, posted an article stating that Kassem was fighting Yan Xioanan.

If you post an article which is clearly wrong because you've blatantly misidentified someone, you should be made fun of. Xioanan and Kim look nothing alike.

Just as I should be made fun of for double posting this thread.
But thats not what i asked... what was the point of throwing in "racist" in there when it clearly has nothing to do with it? Thats called race baiting... Which usually causes arguments and things get nasty, what does someone else mistake have to do with race?

Yan is on a winning streak too, so a fight with Kassem would be a step back in terms of competition.

Dogshit journalism here.

I don't care who she fights as long as she fights. I want to see her body and face in action.

obligatory KASSem

cropped3471220408658612422.jpg

Would you feel differently if they said Stipe was fighting Ngannou and they showed a picture of Rumble instead?
No. Why would I? What if they accidentally posted a picture of Brock instead of Stipe? People would laugh. What is even remotely racist about someone (2 people in this case) miscommunicating another individual's identity? Its commonly known as a "mistake".

However, Kassem's instagram post does not include the name of her opponent, just the picture. However the picture Kassem posted is obviously of Ji Yeon Kim, not Xioanan Yan.
Yeah dude, super fucking racist :rolleyes:

His job is being MMA journalist.
How to make you understand it...him confusing Chinese and Korean fighters from different countries is the same as you on your workplace clean table 1 while your shift manager clearly told you to clean table 2.

Get it now?
So you're saying those two girls are so identical looking that they might as well be two identical tables? Now who's the racist.

So you're saying those two girls are so identical looking that they might as well be two identical tables? Now who's the racist.

Sorry, didn't get it. Girls might be tables?

She is FAF.

And a quick shout out to all the shervirgins who are about to enter this thread.

Not racist but probably slacking because he wanted to get some views.

Sorry, didn't get it. Girls might be tables?
It was a silly analogy. Or maybe the perfect one because you sounded so violently outraged. So what do you think happens if you clean the wrong table? You get fired? No your boss tells you you’re a donk, go clean the other table and the world keeps turning.

It was a silly analogy. Or maybe the perfect one because you sounded so violently outraged. So what do you think happens if you clean the wrong table? You get fired? No your boss tells you you’re a donk, go clean the other table and the world keeps turning.

1. So this MMA journalist is a donk. My analogy is perfect.
2, Where exactly did I sound outraged?

Back