Who is more bankable right now Max or Conor? Aka who is the bigger star right now?

I think some people think Conor's star power is fading because he isn't fighting, but the dude is still in the public eye all the time, with juicy scandals, Roadhouse and what not. That still makes tor a full circus with all the acts if he were to actually have a fight booked and have a proper lead up to the fight. And that kind of circus sells well.

I mean Max has had tons of moments and still never became a huge star, he should have already been a draw a long time ago. Finishing Cub Swanson, Pettis, Aldo x2, Ortega, the badass 10 second throwdown with Llamas and then more recently the performance against Kattar. The Kattar thing blew up but I still don't really think Max became a huge star because of it. This will help but the thing is, Conor appeals to the mainstream, not just fight fans. Putting on a good performance and throwing down with 10 seconds left leading to a lest second knockout... That appeals to fight fans and fight fans are always going to watch anyways.

Lol are you being serious. Conor is 100 times more famous than max. Conor branches out to the casual market, max doesn’t. It’s not even close the level of popularity

And it wasn’t ‘KO of the century’

I like Max 1000x more and think he is the better fighter
But it's not even close

Conor will draw more / produce more money for sure.

I’d love to see a re with max after Conor starches Chandler though!

Conor is on a completely different league of marketability, sadly. Max is the far tougher and better fighter at this juncture.

Which is why I said Max should just wait and see what happens with the Conor vs Chandler fight.

PS: I know you're probably just kidding (maybe).
I wasn't kidding. The name of the game is prize fighting. Conor vs Max would bring in a ton of money for both guys..

Who gives a shit about Road House remake lmao it’s an abomination and went straight free. Nuthuggers acting as if he’s some A level actor and blew the box office numbers in history.

It’s still Conor, but they should fight each other, that would draw some huge numbers

Sadly, conor and he will stay like this for a very long time because of the casuals.

I wasn't kidding. The name of the game is prize fighting. Conor vs Max would bring in a ton of money for both guys..
And that's a fight Max would win imo for many reasons. I have serious doubts against Topuria though. Make that money first.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t mind watching Max knock him the fuck out, that’s for sure.

Back