Who is Looking Forward for the Return of Nikita Krylov?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So, who?

I am for sure, he has a good opponent, too. Jan Blachowicz. A really tough opponent.

I think Krylov will win, he is faster, younger, more athletic and just probably better at this point. He got the FNG belt and got re-signed by the UFC, and was just 6-3 in the UFC. He has had some low IQ moments, like the OSP fight, but that was a long time ago.

Go, Krylov!

Who will be watching this fight, and who have you got?
upload_2018-9-10_2-20-0.jpeg

Man is a finisher and always brings it. Hell yeah I am

Such an underrated fight between two solid fighters. Should be a fun scrap.

Fuck yeah I am
Sucks they matched him up with the black horse of the division

He is a very good fighter in a super shitty division, so hell yes it's good to have him back.

He is definitely UFC caliber but i bet he got a shitty contract which sucks.

If the UFC wasn't in Russia he probably wouldn't be back

depends what version of Jan shows up he is always very inconsistent with his performances. He fucking made Gus panic wrestle and next fight lost to Pat Cummins of all people. I'v got Nikita tho

Walt-Harris-vs.-Nikita-Krylov.gif

AWDKawq.jpg

Hell yeah!

Excited and rooting for him but you seem to be underrating Jan who has only struggled with guys who take him down.

He will have the technical advantage on the feet.

Excited and rooting for him but you seem to be underrating Jan who has only struggled with guys who take him down.

He will have the technical advantage on the feet.
Jan is so underrated. Just beat Manuwa and gave Gus a very good fight.

The 205 division is so bad right now

Why not

Me. Dude is a goof and always in a fun fight. Like to watch him fight.

Nikita Krylov is a unicorn, I couldn't be happier to see him back in the octagon.. this dude forces fire fights every time he competes, it's a really tough match up for him but I'll be rooting for him to show that he's evolved since his last fight in the UFC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back