Opinion Who is going to run against corruption?

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello, WR'ers.

We have a niche candidate for just about every issue.

As many are aware, I am a huge Bernie bro.

One of the main reasons for my support of Bernie, is that since citizen United was ruled on by the SC, Bernie has been railing against money in politics.

This is what I view as the root of corruption along with lobbying in DC.

However, I don't see a lobbying reform plan from Bernie, and his rhetoric against campaign finance has been very muted this run.

I think he needs to be running on his small donations, and define himself as the "I'm not corrupt" candidate.

With that said, I don't think he has been doing this well at all.

This leaves a huge opening for someone, I'm just not sure who. Will Bernie redefine his campaign as being against corruption?

Warren, Biden, lol Trump?

Would you vote for a candidate whose central plank was going after corruption?

Would you vote for a candidate that promised to open up America's old wounds and prosecute those still alive and responsible for Vietnam, the banksters, the Iraq war liars, the people responsible for Flint Michigan, Iran contra, illegal NSA spying ect.?

Discuss.........

Last edited:
Oddly enough, Trump kind of did this in 2016 and it worked....He conned America into thinking he would change the establishment thus getting rid of "Pedophile" Corrupt Politicians lol....Hillary didn't help herself, with getting paid 250k via wallstreet for "speeches", it was fucking obvious corruption; it helped Trump's anti establishment rhetoric.

Moore explained it perfectly....Sad, how a fucking conman billionaire was suppose to "end" corruption/the establishment...Fucking hilarious if you think about it lol.

I think Tulsi should speak away more against money in politics...She already is kind of speaking against corruption by going after the Military Industrial Complex

Last edited:
phRBOcA.jpg
Dd5MnWnQVKmdo6Sw6

Warren would, Buttegieg would, Sanders would all be candidates of very little to no corruption

Warren would, Buttegieg would, Sanders would all be candidates of very little to no corruption

Maybe, but who is going to define this as their central plank, and if a candidate did do this, would you vote for them?

Maybe, but who is going to define this as their central plank, and if a candidate did do this, would you vote for them?

Yes I would vote for them. As a Dem and is the issue with most dem voters we are complex people who vote on a variety of issues. I would put healthcare for all as really the only higher issue above corruption.

I don’t think “corruption” in itself is enough to run on. We would need specifics regarding how they will combat corruption.

President Trump has never authorized a drone strike against an American citizen that was never convicted of any crime in a court. President Trump also didn't start a war based on faulty intelligence. President Trump also didn't commit perjury under oath, which is a felony.

President Trump is objectively less corrupt than the last three Administrations.

Yes I would vote for them. As a Dem and is the issue with most dem voters we are complex people who vote on a variety of issues. I would put healthcare for all as really the only higher issue above corruption.

I don’t think “corruption” in itself is enough to run on. We would need specifics regarding how they will combat corruption.

I think the very first thing you do to fight corruption is prosecute old crimes.

That more than any new rule, will deter corruption.

You build a wall, people will go around it, dig under it, climb over it.

You need a hammer, not a wall. You cross that line, and I will hammer your face in. That is how you do it.

Hello, WR'ers.

We have a niche candidate for just about every issue.

As many are aware, I am a huge Bernie bro.

One of the main reasons for my support of Bernie, is that since citizen United was ruled on by the SC, Bernie has been railing against money in politics.

This is what I view as the root of corruption along with lobbying in DC.

However, I don't see a lobbying reform plan from Bernie, and his rhetoric against campaign finance has been very muted this run.

I think he needs to be running on his small donations, and define himself as the "I'm not corrupt" candidate.

With that said, I don't think he has been doing this well at all.

This leaves a huge opening for someone, I'm just not sure who. Will Bernie redefine his campaign as being against corruption?

Warren, Biden, lol Trump?

Would you vote for a candidate whose central plank was going after corruption?

Would you vote for a candidate that promised to open up America's old wounds and prosecute those still alive and responsible for Vietnam, the banksters, the Iraq war liars, the people responsible for Flint Michigan, Iran contra, illegal NSA spying ect.?

Discuss.........

I have no idea what his politics are like, but I saw an article this morning that said Mark Cuban is considering a bid for potus. Or you can write a letter to Jello Biafra.

Also whoever considers themselves anti-corruption, should go after their own...Meaning people like hillary, who clearly take money from wallstreet/etc.....If they do that, people will truly know they are for the people.

This is another thing trump did...Trump went after republicans quite often, he went after the GOP establishment...Again, all this only strengthen his position of being anti establishment/corruption....A Democrat would have to do the same...Of course the democratic party would get pissed if they attack biden or one of their establishment people.

President Trump has never authorized a drone strike against an American citizen that was never convicted of any crime in a court. President Trump also didn't start a war based on faulty intelligence. President Trump also didn't commit perjury under oath, which is a felony.

President Trump is objectively less corrupt than the last three Administrations.

Unless you're apart of the MIC, a paid neo-con, or a partisan hack job (which looks like we have in spades on here), his foreign policy is actually pretty decent. Not perfect, by a long shot, but pretty good.

Also whoever considers themselves anti-corruption, should go after their own...Meaning people like hillary, who clearly take money from wallstreet/etc.....If they do that, people will truly know they are for the people.

This is another thing trump did...Trump went after republicans quite often, he went after the GOP establishment...Again, all this only strengthen his position of being anti establishment/corruption....A Democrat would have to do the same...Of course the democratic party would get pissed if they attack biden or one of their establishment people.

This is actually what made me give up on Trump.

His supporters may believe this, but just look at Israel, and SA to see if he went after his own. Let's look at his tax break to the chamber of commerce to see if he went after his own. Or his deregulation of the banks who just crashed the world economy less than a decade ago, to see if he went after his own.

He may have went after McCain, but that is a figurehead, not a true power broker. John McCain worked for Airbus, a foreign corporation. The only thing worse would have been if he worked for Boeing, like Inslee's punk ass.

This is actually what made me give up on Trump.

His supporters may believe this, but just look at Israel, and SA to see if he went after his own. Let's look at his tax break to the chamber of commerce to see if he went after his own. Or his deregulation of the banks who just crashed the world economy less than a decade ago, to see if he went after his own.

He may have went after McCain, but that is a figurehead, not a true power broker. John McCain worked for Airbus, a foreign corporation. The only thing worse would have been if he worked for Boeing, like Inslee's punk ass.
OO yeah, In the end he totally towed the establishments line...However when he ran, he did appear anti-establishment....and people liked that shit.

This is why, I say, A democrat should do the same...go after their own, since people do respect that since people know that corruption lies in both parties...thus if they go after their own hard, it makes them appear to be above the party bullshit.

OO yeah, In the end he totally towed the establishments line...However when he ran, he did appear anti-establishment....and people liked that shit.

This is why, I say, A democrat should do the same...go after their own, since people do respect that since people know that corruption lies in both parties...thus if they go after their own hard, it makes them appear to be above the party bullshit.

I see. 100% agree.

There are certain attacks on Bernie I don't like, and I think actually hurt him, but the media and establishment attacking him helps his election, it doesnt hurt it.

Warren is courting that establishment support, and it will hurt her.

I am fine with working with the establishment.........after they have been broken, and come to fucking heel!

Warren can’t even tell the truth about her ancestry.

Unless you're apart of the MIC, a paid neo-con, or a partisan hack job (which looks like we have in spades on here), his foreign policy is actually pretty decent. Not perfect, by a long shot, but pretty good.

He has been Saudi Arabia and Israel's lap dog.

He hasn't started a war......yet.

If he doesn't, it will be because it was political suicide to do so, not because he isn't SA and Israel's bought and paid for bottom bitch.

I’m a big supporter of Tulsi Gabbard, I believe she is the best qualified to appose the corruption in DC.

Back