Who is going to fight Lawler now?

Meulenhof

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Rory vs. Lombard
Brown vs. Hendricks

Or wil the winner of Rory vs. Lombard get a shot?

Is Lawler injured?

He said he wanted time off, guess he's getting it.

sorry, what was the news?

I was starting to lose faith in the UFC matchmaking as of late, but this definitely makes me feel a whole lot better. Lawler vs Macdonald for me please!

Well if Hendricks wins I'm assuming there will be Hendricks v Lawler III by the way Dana was talking before. However, I do think Rory deserves the shot.

If Hendricks wins, he'll fight Lawler in the summer.

If he loses then Rory/Lombard winner will fight Lawler in the summer.

If Hendricks wins, he'll fight Lawler in the summer.

If he loses then Rory/Lombard winner will fight Lawler in the summer.

This. With a 3% chance of GSP coming back and getting an immediate title shot.

Jarl

Hendricks, if he beats Brown, is going to fight Lawler because by the time Lawler is ready to fight johny will be also and it will give him a fight in between fights, similar to how Lawler previously did, which some people see it as an advantage

honestly if any of Rory, Johny, Hector, or Matt win by a finish I think that they could be rolling right into a title shot. Even Matt. If he knocks out Hendricks I could see him getting to rematch Lawler for the title.

Robbie deserves a break so good for him. He fought Rory, Ellenberger, Brown and Hendricks TWICE in less that 13 months. Crazy active against top comp.

Glad to see Rory vs Lombard. Brown vs Johny, just ok because Johny will handle him I believe.

I kinda see the opening for a big GSP/Lawler fight because of all this. June would be perfect. Let the hype begin!

Back