Who is Donald Cerrone signed to fight ??

Are Robbie and Donald really good friends.

Robbie and Donald, lol it sounds like a dorks team.

Lawler & I couldn't be more happy bc before he fought Woodley I told my boyfriend "damn if only Cerrone could make it to this deteriorating ass man he can take the gold home I know he can"

I think its funny so many ppl think he DESTROYS Cowboy, who has more tools lol

I'll shit myself if Cerrone handles RL like his last 3 opponents you guys really

USADA bless

Yeah, it would, but Lawler is coming off of a loss, so it seems less than likely that the UFC will make this match up. Would be very happy to be wrong as hell here.
He's coming off a loss, but that loss was a title fight. He's higher ranked than Cerrone. This is a fight the fans want to see, and with Thompson presumably getting the next shot, Lawler needs a good fight. There's no better fight for him at 170 than Cerrone. And the same goes for Cerrone: he needs a ranked contender, and Robbie Fucking Lawler certainly qualifies.

carlos conduit - can't think of any other top WWs who fight out of Jackson's. would make sense since condit would be ready to fight by then, nothing but his pride was injured in the Maia loss

maybe Neil Magny since they are both from Colorado

He's coming off a loss, but that loss was a title fight. He's higher ranked than Cerrone. This is a fight the fans want to see, and with Thompson presumably getting the next shot, Lawler needs a good fight. There's no better fight for him at 170 than Cerrone. And the same goes for Cerrone: he needs a ranked contender, and Robbie Fucking Lawler certainly qualifies.

Yeah, I know there are good reasons for it, which is why I hope I am wrong. I am one of the fans that wants to see it.

That's a pretty damn big fight. Cerrone has his issue with big fights, but if he continues this rise through the WW ranks he's going to solidify himself as one of the greats by the time his career is done. A win over Lawler is huge for him.

Kyle Noke?

Bahah that would be such a letdown.

Diego ?

070615-UFC-Matt-Brown-pi-ssm.vresize.1200.675.high.30.jpg

No idea. But hopefully he shows up on point.

carlos conduit - can't think of any other top WWs who fight out of Jackson's. would make sense since condit would be ready to fight by then, nothing but his pride was injured in the Maia loss

maybe Neil Magny since they are both from Colorado
So you think he's signed a new contract in the last 3 days after that loss?

If it's Lawler it's a middleweight vs a lightweight I'm not so interested. Condit would be better

Back