Who is Cain's S&C coach?

Bashir Ahmad

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
What's the guys name? I am impressed with Cain's conditioning and was wondering who the guy in charge of that is. I know, Cain is a hard worker and probably has some great genetics but I am sure the S&C coach has a role in that.

It's all genes. His lungs are twice as big as a normal man's. This means his spleen and liver are smaller, of course, but that's a price worth paying IMO.

It's all genes. His lungs are twice as big as a normal man's. This means his spleen and liver are smaller, of course, but that's a price worth paying IMO.

What the hell, arent all people created equal. Well except dwarfs, those guys got the short end of the stick.

What the hell, arent all people created equal. Well except dwarwes, those guys got the short end of the stick.

article-1056575-02ACBD7E00000578-751_468x286_popup.jpg

I apologize because I don't have much knowledge about the human body but what does the spleen and liver have to do with it?

I apologize because I don't have much knowledge about the human body but what does the spleen and liver have to do with it?

Duh, obviously theres not enough room and they got to be smaller to accomodate the giant pair of lungs.

Yeah, except our cardiovascular ability is limited by our red blood cells oxygen carrying capabilities, not the size of our lungs.

Funny guy huh.

Thank you for explaining asshole :)

Haha :) Here you go "Humans have the ability to contract the spleen during diving and increase circulating hematocrit "

But the "duble lung size, small spleen" scenario is from an episode of Stargate SG-1 and in no way rooted in reality so thats why the sarcasm :)

Humans can only contract the spleen not actually have it twice smaller to perform better LOL.

Haha :) Here you go "Humans have the ability to contract the spleen during diving and increase circulating hematocrit "

But the "duble lung size, small spleen" scenario is from an episode of Stargate SG-1 and in no way rooted in reality so thats why the sarcasm :)

Humans can only contract the spleen not actually have it twice smaller to perform better LOL.

Haha dang so y'all were just mocking me lol

No idea, but the word from people that know him is that he has an insane work ethic. Add to that smart people surrounding him and great training partners and you really have something.

Some of the answers are pretty funny but I was asking a pretty normal question. Does no one know? I am not looking for Cains S&C program but wanna know who the coach is so I can look at where this guy is coming from regarding his S&C

UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez would like to thank his fans, who have consistently offered messages of support during his lengthy recovery from surgery. In addition, he also gives credit to Zinkin Entertainment and Sports Management CEO DeWayne Zinkin, as well as his teammates at American Kickboxing Academy and his longtime strength-and-conditioning coach, Joe Grosso

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cain-velaquez-vies-to-submit-division-against-dos-santos.html

This article is from 1 year ago but Cain's strength and conditioning coach may still be the same person, JOE GROSSO.

Back