who is behind the mass immigration to my continent ?

Winstone

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
asking anyone.im fronm the UK.in the last while there has been many debates about immigration and how good it is for my country etc(nonsense).who is behind all this and what do they want to achieve ?who are the actual people that say let millions of muslims come into europe ?

Much of the Islamic presence in Europe is due to old colonial links, such as immigration from the asian subcontinent to the UK, and north africans to France. This is not new and just basic history. This initially fulfilled economic needs, and is the reason for the vast majority of the islamic presence in Europe.

If you

Unnamable people..everybody knows , no one dares to address them.
As you can see even Trump is bending over.

asking anyone.im fronm the UK.in the last while there has been many debates about immigration and how good it is for my country etc(nonsense).who is behind all this and what do they want to achieve ?who are the actual people that say let millions of muslims come into europe ?
The UK isn't a continent.

giphy.gif

I believe Ronaldo

Always seems to be christian based societies that are expected to take in enormous amounts of immigrants and refugees, i wonder why?

Always seems to be christian based societies that are expected to take in enormous amounts of immigrants and refugees, i wonder why?
And yet Muslim Lebanon, Turkey, and Iran have the most refugees.

How does this fact make you feel?

private globalist factions that sit above national politics, and work to dissolve the nations in large part by re-engineering the demographic makeup of the target nations. Undermining the nations that way helps to eliminate the ability to resist international rule, and pretty much any sort of legitimate resistance to the larger globalization push.

private globalist factions that sit above national politics, and work to dissolve the nations in large part by re-engineering the demographic makeup of the target nations. Undermining the nations that way helps to eliminate the ability to resist international rule, and pretty much any sort of legitimate resistance to the larger globalization push.

Was this true of the post colonialist UK and France? They were not acting out of economic need in their national interest, but directed by factions above national politics?

Any evidence?

I guess it's a combination of war destabilizing their home countries and making it risking to stay and European leaders saying they'll take them in. They'd find different countries to go to if European leaders held a united front against taking them in.

Heavy social programs is basically a ponzi scheme that requires a constantly growing population to avoid bankruptcy. Nobody's ever going to say "ok, we fucked this one up and need to abort mission", so they bring in more people to stay afloat. There's an added bonus in voting predictability.

And yet Muslim Lebanon, Turkey, and Iran have the most refugees.

How does this fact make you feel?

Hungary has already called out Soros directly with the agenda to flood European countries. It's not a myth, it's not #fake news. Just because Turkey is a convenient land-bridge and has loads of refugees doesn't change the fact about an effort existing to bring them into Europe en mass. Erdogan even threatened to make more go to Germany.

Some countries like Hungary/Ireland/Poland, have openly said they disagree with the open border garbage and "share the load" policies.

Italy is getting packed, now EU starts mandating to other countries to "share the burden".

Last edited:
Heavy social programs is basically a ponzi scheme that requires a constantly growing population to avoid bankruptcy. Nobody's ever going to say "ok, we fucked this one up and need to abort mission", so they bring in more people to stay afloat. There's an added bonus in voting predictability.

Can you relate this to the OP at all? Is there any evidence that overall immigration to the EU and UK was driven by access to social services as oposed to other reasons?

who is behind the mass immigration to my continent ?

USA / Europe / NATO and anyone else instigating wars in the middle east/africa

shit really hit the fan when US decided it was time for Arab spring which made several countries in africa/middle east go back to stone ages

Back