• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who, in the LW division, do you think hits the hardest?

Right now -
Champ( Charles) and Dustin. As much as I dislike Conor , I'm sure he still has that power so itd be the one category I just cant dismiss.

Did Ackmed really get yellow carded for throwing sherdog off its axis with his Islam threads ?

If true- that is priceless .

If my aunt had a moustache she'd be my uncle.

If is the biggest word in the dictionary sir.
Funny… I was randomly thinking about that saying recently…except the og version

I think Oliveira has proven he's right there at the top.

If my dog had a square butt, he’d poop blocks.
— Shannon Sharpe

Seems a surprising number of aunts grow mustaches (unwanted), especially if they’re chonk. Depilatory or laser treatments seem better than shaving, which perpetuates growth.

I don’t know if it’s pure power but Dustin seems to hurt everyone he fights. His technique is very sound.

Blunt force: Gaethje
Explosive: Chandler
Factoring in Threat of Takedown: Oliveria (punches that you don't see/expect coming hurt the most)
Precision and pure striking ability: Conor, maybe Dustin. I'd say Conor has the better hands/boxing, but Dustin's overall skillset lets him fight on par/better than Conor

Edit:
For pure striking speed (in hands): Michael Johnson. Usman admitted to have been dropped or possibly KO'd by MJ in sparring

Last edited:
He hits the deck the hardest, I think TS means who punches the hardest

NaughtyMessyAtlanticridleyturtle-size_restricted.gif

I'd say Justin Gaethje or Conor. I know people don't like the Conor answer but when he lands it affects people always. He's just such a terrible gasser that he doesn't get long to use it.

It's hard for me to put chandler up there. He throws everything into every shot, alot of people would be hurting people winging shots like that. Not say he doesn't have power, by all means he's thunderous,but I've seen Justin hurt people with jabs and put people to sleep with one shot.

Gaethje's power is a bit overrated in the sense he hasn't knocked out anyone known for having a good chin. Also the fact he wasn't able to knock Chandler out when others have. I'd give it to Chandler since he was the first fighter to break both Hooker and Tony's chin.

Back