Who improved the most since their fight, Max holloway and Conor?

How has Conor come far? He was a great fighter when he beat Max, and he is still a great fighter. Schooling Eddie and looking underwhelming against nate twice is not a sign of improvement
You are aware the nate fights were before the Eddie fight? He could’ve technically improved since the nate Diaz fights

Couldn't care less tbh, not quite sure what response you expect when the most intelligent response you can manage is 'hater'.
I knew you weren’t American without even looking at your location.

Why? Because you said “ couldn’t care less” instead of “ could care less”

Max easily.

He faced much tougher competition on his way to the top that forced him to develop while Conor just kept up the same act all the way until he finally lost to Diaz.

Conor couldn't even hurt Max in there last fight and this time he wouldn't be able to take him down either. Max would just use the gameplan he had for Aldo and probably get a very similar 3rd round finish.
Conor wouldn’t have a blown out knee against max like he did when they fought and he got hurt too... anyone that wanna stand and bang is not good Diaz could withstand it but I don’t see max handling it

i think max has improved the most, cause honestly conor already looked like a top 5 guy even in his debut against brimage.

conor still beats him though.

Couldn't care less tbh, not quite sure what response you expect when the most intelligent response you can manage is 'hater'.

No response necessary. I wasn't asking you anything. Just calling you a hater, which you are. And you're definitely triggered.

How has Conor come far? He was a great fighter when he beat Max, and he is still a great fighter. Schooling Eddie and looking underwhelming against nate twice is not a sign of improvement

It's been 5+ years and he looked increasingly better against higher competition after that fight, while entering his prime. We all seen what he did to Aldo afterwards. He's always getting better, even the boxing camp refined parts of his game surely.

Conor may have actually regressed since he messed up his knee and can't do road work anymore. Not only his stamina but also he's looked a bit slower since going up to 155, because of the added muscle mass I think

Based on what?
Based on the fact he got put out by a weight cut and sparring.

Max still has slurred speech weeks after pulling out. Conor will give him CTE if they fought again.

Conor wouldn’t have a blown out knee against max like he did when they fought and he got hurt too... anyone that wanna stand and bang is not good Diaz could withstand it but I don’t see max handling it
Yes and Max was injured too. Except Conor still had a good round and a half uninjured where his shots didn't even stun Max let alone anything else. If anything Max has shown a better chin than Diaz by far throughout his career. The only time it looks like any shot may of impacted him was Aldo throwing bombs and landing a flush flying knee and even all that just made him back off not wobble or anything.

Who improved the most since their fight, Max holloway or Conor? Do you think the rematch would be go the same way or be different? ( max's current concussion issue aside)
Obviously Max.
His improvement since Conor is amazing.

And while both are out, at least Max has an excuse.

We havent seen Conor in 2 years so who knows. Conor could have become an A level grappler in the meantime.

Back