• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Here Has The Balls To Post A Pic of Their Girl?

So we have....

Who has the guts to post a picture of themselves

Who has the balls to post a picture of their girl

All we are missing is....

Who has the nuts to post a picture of their girl bent over in bed wearing a thong.

Sayulita beach

DSC_0067.jpg

And if anyone notices, yes im bragging about a 1 week vacation to Banderas bay.

What a real woman looks like....Not bad Rod1, except for no booty shot.

What a real woman looks like....Not bad Rod1, except for no booty shot.

Yeah, sorry about that, its the best part of the wife, but for some reason i dont really have "family friendly" pictures of her ass.

As much as I'm willing to show. The wife would probably be pissed if she knew I even did this.

So we have....

Who has the guts to post a picture of themselves

Who has the balls to post a picture of their girl

All we are missing is....

Who has the nuts to post a picture of their girl bent over in bed wearing a thong.
no no no..
the next iteration is "who's girlfriend has balls?"

Yeah, sorry about that, its the best part of the wife, but for some reason i dont really have "family friendly" pictures of her ass.

Yeah, and she is your wife...You're a lucky man Amigo. If she can cook, you hit the mother load.

As much as I'm willing to show. The wife would probably be pissed if she knew I even did this.
Dude, show her that you did it. After her initial angry spat is over, tell her you only did it bc you are so proud of her and wanna show her off to the entire world. After a few minutes of her being emotional, brush her hair back over her shoulder and whisper into her ear, "I love you more than anything, I was only trying to show everyone the girl I love so much."

Get ready for the best sex you have had since your bday.

Thank me ahead of time.

Dude, show her that you did it. After her initial angry spat is over, tell her you only did it bc you are so proud of her and wanna show her off to the entire world. After a few minutes of her being emotional, brush her hair back over her shoulder and whisper into her ear, "I love you more than anything, I was only trying to show everyone the girl I love so much."

Thank me ahead of time.

That's just crazy enough to work...

Thank me ahead of time.
Yeah I wish this kinda shit worked on her. She's the type that once she's pissed, you just have to weather the storm until she calms down. Nothing works.

Thank me ahead of time.

Great advice Amigo. Sherdog coming together to help their brothers score. We need more threads and posts like this.

Yeah I wish this kinda shit worked on her. She's the type that once she's pissed, you just have to weather the storm until she calms down. Nothing works.

Take the shot. Follow digitals advice to the letter. And your gold.

All they wanna hear is that you think the world of them. I am not even telling you to do anything that is disingenuous, bc I know what I said is probably how you feel. As long as you know you feel what you say, it isn't a lie. And if you are open like that, and let her know how you feel, you can get away with murder.

Holla.

Yeah, and she is your wife...You're a lucky man Amigo. If she can cook, you hit the mother load.

Yeah, she cooks pretty well, but she doesnt does it often because we both work long hours and the heavy meal in Mexico is usually the lunch not the dinner, so she only cooks on the weekends.

Back