Who has the most slept on Jitz?

Masvidal is very good, I think people are sleeping on Leon Scott's grappling as well.

One I remember from a while ago Jason MacDonald when he fought Demian Maia looked super impressive, one of my favourite fights

301CC924-FD32-4D03-BDE0-396F3CD1A46C.jpeg
Cro Cop - amazing TDD, trained with Verdum, only 2 losses to Big Nog and Alexy, multiple fighters have talked about his amazing strength and top control.

umm
his nickname is literally triangle city and he only got into the ufc cuz hes part of the gracie family
not because of his amazing fighting abilities??

you know, subbing cub against the cage mid air re adjusting his choke, or knocking out that guy everyone loves who is frankie.

is your post a shitpost or something?? it just doesnt add up.

Who are some guys you don’t think of when it comes to BJJ?
Maybe guys or girls who strike for majority of their fights and prefer to bang it out.

The obvious one would be Roy Nelson...
You can't sleep on something that was never seen

You could say Khabib because people just know him as a wrestler

Cerrone.

I remember Cerrone - Henderson 1. I enjoyed watching his fights, but always wondered why he rarely used his Bjj.

Leave it to someone in the UFC forum to use the term

Jitz

<LikeReally5><{clintugh}><Huh2><WhatIsThis><{katwhu}><mma3><{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><{nope}><31><puh-lease75><3><DisgustingHHH><JerryWWF><34>[<dunn]<bball1><{walkerwhut}><{hfved}>{<doc}<1><Kpop01><Oku01><{1-8}>

Back