Who has the best resume out of the 3 best LW

Tony lost to can's early on in his career. If anything Duffy is a better loss to have than Tony's first two.
How about a loss to 15-16 Sitenkov?
At least Toney is 17-7.

Conor, khabib or tony?
Going of name basis alone (no dismissal of wins such as staph infection lee, ranked 11 one day notice real estate agent or close decision against nate ect)
with no context going of names alone who has the most impressive resume?

Imo its conor (aldo, eddie, max, dustin, nate, mendes) and i believe he is the best mixed martial artist overall out of the three

EACH FIGHTER NOTED WINS

conor-aldo,eddie,max,dustin,mendes,nate, dennis siver,brandao
Khabib-rda,conor,barboza
Tony-RDA,Lee,cowboy,pettis,barboza,josh thomson,lando,tibau

Conor only has victories over Eddie, and a close decision against Diaz.

I'd say, T Ferg, Khabib, then 10 spots later, Mcgregor

I mean you're now trying to justify who is the bigger can, that's clutching at straws.
Anyone with a losing record is arguably a can.
Anyone with a winning record is arguably not a can.

Straws or not, my point was that with a measly 3-2 record (1-1 in UFC) Conor is absolutely disqualified from any "GOAT LW" talks.

That may be "just my opinion" but fuck logic if it's not a valid one.

Conor, khabib or tony?
Going of name basis alone (no dismissal of wins such as staph infection lee, ranked 11 one day notice real estate agent or close decision against nate ect)
with no context going of names alone who has the most impressive resume?

Imo its conor (aldo, eddie, max, dustin, nate, mendes) and i believe he is the best mixed martial artist overall out of the three

EACH FIGHTER NOTED WINS

conor-aldo,eddie,max,dustin,mendes,nate, dennis siver,brandao
Khabib-rda,conor,barboza
Tony-RDA,Lee,cowboy,pettis,barboza,josh thomson,lando,tibau

How can you have a better resume than someone who has YOU on THEIRS.... IN THEIR LAST FIGHT?.. Jesus

Jesus.

how the fk would conor have a better resume than khabib when khabib has conor on his resume.
....jesus christ. The shit you see in the heavies...

I'm not saying I agree with TS at all but that is not how this works. At all. Zero.

Let me put it in a really simple and easy to digest way for you and anyone else: if Khabib had ONE FIGHT, and it was a win over Conor, would he have a better RESUME than Conor with 1 single win?

There are literally too many examples to bother listing. Someone can be better than someone else head to head, yet still not be as great as the person they hold a win over

And I'll say it again because I already know the response that is likely coming: IM NOT SAYING I AGREE WITH TS

MMA resume: Conor, Khabib, Tony
LW resume: Khabub, Tony, Conor

....jesus christ. The shit you see in the heavies...

I'm not saying I agree with TS at all but that is not how this works. At all. Zero.

Let me put it in a really simple and easy to digest way for you and anyone else: if Khabib had ONE FIGHT, and it was a win over Conor, would he have a better RESUME than Conor with 1 single win?

There are literally too many examples to bother listing. Someone can be better than someone else head to head, yet still not be as great as the person they hold a win over

And I'll say it again because I already know the response that is likely coming: IM NOT SAYING I AGREE WITH TS

MMA resume: Conor, Khabib, Tony
LW resume: Khabub, Tony, Conor
he purposefully didnt include pat healy who was on 7 fights win streaks with wins over paul daley, carlos condit and dan hardy. but he somehow included lando vannatta in the notable wins of tony.

he included kevin lee who has a worse resume than iaquinta and 2 direct losses to him. but didnt include iaquinta who has wins over masvidal, sanchez, and kevin lee.

Fking dennis siver is included in conors notable wins. but not MJ who was ranked 5 at the time and has wins over Dustin poirier, TOny and barboza.

Khabib, he is tied with Tony for most top 10 wins and has beaten someone Tony lost to while having no losses. Tony's resume is next best, Conor is 1-1 at LW and 2-2 against LW fighters.

Why are you crediting Conors 145 wins at 155 ? And why not mention Tibau & Iaquinta for Khabib ? Both solid wins. Tony has the more notable victories, Khabib best accomplishments, Conor is not even in the discussion he doesn't have a deep resume at LW.

Why are you crediting Conors 145 wins at 155 ? And why not mention Tibau & Iaquinta for Khabib ? Both solid wins. Tony has the more notable victories, Khabib best accomplishments, Conor is not even in the discussion he doesn't have a deep resume at LW.

We've been through this already here, TS wasn't saying it was just wins at 155.

Back