Who has the best cardio in the UFC right now ?

The Domin8or

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think right now its Colby Covington who has the best cardio in the UFC . The guy just doesnt stop you may hate him but you cant deny that he has elite cardio . Also DJ Tony Max are all close to him IMO.

Alexander Hernandez has the complete opposite cardio of Alexander, Houston.

So I assume he had the best

gonna go with cruz.

the sheer amount of movement and herky jerky shit he does while still being active with strikes without getting even a little bit tired is fucking insane.

Nate will fight a full 5 round war pushing the pace the entire time and then go do a triathlon for a cool-down.

Alexander Hernandez has the complete opposite cardio of Alexander, Houston.

So I assume he had the best
He was gassing in the 3rd of his last fight, but I agree he has a killer pace and displays great cardio

I am not convinced anyone has better cardio than Clay Guida. He looks like he could fight 20x 5 minute rounds.

He can be in grueling fights where he takes a ton of damage and he will still be bouncing around after the fight.

Anyone think of edgar? I swear he doesnt even move like a normal human, everything looks far too fast

I wanted desperately for Colby to loose and loose big....I don’t like him, but damn you can’t deny his insane pace....his cardio is his biggest weapon....might be his only weapon..

I am not convinced anyone has better cardio than Clay Guida. He looks like he could fight 20x 5 minute rounds.

He can be in grueling fights where he takes a ton of damage and he will still be bouncing around after the fight.

Guida is impressive, has only one speed and thats full speed

he's gonna pop one of these days for his unleaded supplements
e9wvnb.jpg

Colby is a good pick

But I would also put Ferguson, Demetrious, Cejudo, Holloway and RDA up there as well.

Khabib and DC are also very impressive because they use so much pressure and are always looking to finish. They might look a little tired by the 5th round but their pace is so incredibly high up until that point, and their opponents are usually so broken by that point anyway.

Nate will fight a full 5 round war pushing the pace the entire time and then go do a triathlon for a cool-down.

You are correct. His knees quit before his stamina does.

Back