Who had the better cardio Nick Diaz or Margarito?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Well I guess Diaz still has it since his training is his lifestyle he enjoys doing. But for those who are a fan of boxing know a fighter named Antonio Margarito who is known for the plaster controversy. However there is no denying that he did posses a super human endurance/cardio levels that rivaled Nick Diaz.

Like Nick he was an insane pressure fighter with similar physique and attack style. Got me wondering who had the better cardio, Nick or Antonio?

image.jpeg In other news, I made a nice meal last evening which consisted of boneless/skinless chicken thigh, asparagus, okra with squash and tomatoes.

Both have great cardio but i would give Nick the nod. Damn i miss seeing Margarito in wars.

Glad Manny beat that ass, plaster in his handwraps scumbag

Diaz. He doesnt know what it means to be tired. I am jealous. Prime Nog had insane cardio as well. IF the third Fedor fight was too the death he would have won via exhaustion.

Glad Manny beat that ass, plaster in his handwraps scumbag
Watching Mosley smack him around was a catharsis. Margarito sure could take a punch, and in that fight he took plenty. It was almost a shock to me when he finally staggered (9th round?) after he'd taken so many shots and seemed fine. Sugar Shane looked great that night.

Watching Mosley smack him around was a catharsis. Margarito sure could take a punch, and in that fight he took plenty. It was almost a shock to me when he finally staggered (9th round?) after he'd taken so many shots and seemed fine. Sugar Shane looked great that night.
Definitely a savage and satisfying beating.

Both have great cardio but i would give Nick the nod. Damn i miss seeing Margarito in wars.

I agree, I feel Nick has an advantage with his diet. I don't much about Antonio's diet...

Back