• Diaz if he beats McGregor

• McGregor if he beats Diaz

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thuckey

I swear to drunk.. I'm not God.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I ask because I have not heard anything. If there is something officiall, please let me know. Although saying something is "official" often does not mean anything in UFC, we regularily see # 1 contendors fights fizzle into nothing. So I ask your opinion on the matter as well.

LW right now is insane. You got the new champ Alvarez, RDA, Khabib, Cerrone, Ferguson, Barboza and even Nate climbing the rankings again. Not to mention somebody like Pettis who is still a very real threat.

Who deserves to fight Alvarez for the LW belt? I realize that in the poll some guys are already scheduled to fight, in that case, just vote for the man you think would have deserved it more before the matchup was made. With exception to Diaz-Mcgregor.

Ferguson if he beats RDA
If not, winner of Khabib vs Barboza

About time Khabib true champ defended his belt against Alvarez.

It would seem the winner of Conor/Nate 2 gets it considering RDA/Ferguson is in November and there is a rumor floating around that Khabib/Barboza is going down at 204 so...

Could just be Cowboy if he destroys Story

It concerns me that nothing has been announced.

I'm pretty sure that Dana is just waiting to give the next shot to Conor if he wins even though he said that Conor would have to actually defend his belt next.

I think Diaz if he wins or else it will be Khabib

Everyone complains about cain's inactiveness but yet vote for khabib? Da fuq?

Winner of conor/diaz deserves it.

The guy Dana White/Joe Silva decide on.....who's willing to sign the contract offered.

It would seem the winner of Conor/Nate 2 gets it considering RDA/Ferguson is in November and there is a rumor floating around that Khabib/Barboza is going down at 204 so...

So then what do you have to say about this?

So today during the UFC 202 presser Conor confirmed that after his fight with Nate he will go back down to FW and defend his belt.
My message to all you dumbasses as a Conor fan is that I told you so. I said he would a million times.
So with that being said I would say that he takes on the winner of Aldo/Edgar 2 (Aldo) for his first defense.

Thoughts? I'd love to hear what all you goofballs have to say after you rambled on about how he is ducking FW.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/conor-today-confirmed-his-move-back-down-to-fw.3282157/

Gotta go Khabib. The eagle is the logical choice here

I say things are going to get real real interesting when he wins this fight.

View attachment 131697

Come on man. You called everybody who doubted that he would defend the belt after the Nate fight a dumbass and even threw in an "I told you so".
All based on Conor's word. It may happen but it is very, very far from a certainty.

And there is also this from about a week ago:

“I haven’t really spoke about it to anyone about what’s next. Who knows what’s next?” McGregor said

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Co...ight-Title-Defense-Will-Follow-UFC-202-109701

That does not sound like a man who is determined to actually defend his belt next. Now do you see why we were saying that Conor's word means nothing?

Cowboy.
He will beat story and them be ready to step in for any injury or short notice drop out.

Winning a fight at 170 means you deserve the shot at 155 title?
Cmon now, we both know they are LW/FW they are pretty much just coming to a gentleman's agreement to skip the weight cut process.

Diaz is on a good run.

Mcgregor if he wins despite losing the first match would be like 9 wins in his last 10 with one being a 13 second destruction of arguably p4p best at the time.

Back