Who fought more top guys? GOAT Floyd or GOAT Fedor?

iwillbebackin3weeks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What do u think?

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Floyd doesn't count other then Mirko Fedor fought all his in their peak he didn't wait like Floyd did with Cotto, Oscar, Manny, and Mosley

Fedor is the Babe Ruth or Shaq of MMA. Ahead of his time and would be dominant in any era regardless of how much the sport "advances."

Floyd easily.

Fedor was finishing top guys while Floyd was dancing around having a “match” against bums

Gotta add up the combined net worth of both fighters opponents to tell ya

well fixed is kind of a lose statement in JMMA so what you think?
Yeah I don't know what I'm talking about, I just find it weird that Fedor lost 3 in a row after coming to the US. I'm not the type to call a fight rigged because it looks fishy. Boxing is known to be very corrupt and Mayweather has lucked out in several fights. It's hard to believe the judges not only gifted him with the win against Castillo and Maidana the first time he fought them but have also given him the win in every single close match he has had. How can he not have had 1 single decision not go his way?

Never seen one of them fight in the UFC

Why are they compared? Floyd don't fight, Floy do boxing

Yeah I don't know what I'm talking about, I just find it weird that Fedor lost 3 in a row after coming to the US. I'm not the type to call a fight rigged because it looks fishy. Boxing is known to be very corrupt and Mayweather has lucked out in several fights. It's hard to believe the judges not only gifted him with the win against Castillo and Maidana the first time he fought them but have also given him the win in every single close match he has had. How can he not have had 1 single decision not go his way?
He won 3 in a row when he first came the US...

Back