• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Fell Harder? Conor McGregor or Ronda Rousey?

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
We can all agree on one thing though: Zuffa conned WME

in time it will be Conor. Ronda's downfall was more of an internal struggle, being unable to handle the highs and lows of competition. She lost fans and relevancy by being a sore loser and staying away too long, but she wasn't hurting anyone but herself, and now she has a new gig with WWE so at least she translated her success to something else.

Conor's downfall is more overtly malicious, he is acting out in increasingly extreme ways (first the Bellator incident, then the nightclub drama, now this) and hurting people around him, keeps believing his own hype and thinking he can get away with anything. There's also the cocaine rumors and that he might be cheating on Dee, the mother of his kid, which is a bad look. Like Ronda he's losing fans with his behavior too but in a more objective way, as in you can't be sane and defend his actions today, I feel a lot of Conor fanboys are going to have some buyers remorse now.

Ronda was a mental case but at least that bad bitch went out on her shield.

Conor is paralleling Jon Jones.

Conor was looking for a way out without seeming like a ducking pussy.

Conor's downfall will be legendary. I already forgot about Ronda.

Joannas is still being written but has the potential to be a contender

Rousey went out on her shield.

Conor hid at home and tweeted.

At least Ronda fell fighting.

Colin fell like a tweeter keyboard warrior.

How many innocent people has Ronda hurt?

I don't know?. Ronda went out in style. Like a warrior. Rather normal way for a mma fighter to go down to be honest. She got owned . Opponents figured her out. The game passed her by as the other girls evolved and she did not. She went out like a fighter should. She could have stuck around and taken a few more beatings but no one wanted to see that. Regardless Ronda is kinda living her dream now in WWE. One could argue that she finally made it.

Conor priced himself outta the game and kinda killed his own career in mma. It was only a matter of time before they threw him under the bus anyway. All this did was spare them that. He threw himself under the bus along with a dolly and saved them the effort. After the Mayweather fiasco most of us considered him done.

I would not say Conor fell harder then Ronda. Ronda's fall from grace was a more surprising physical and emotional one. Conor's was just a lame waiting game of "meh". They both made boat loads of money though. Only difference is Ronda is still cashing checks and Conor is about to be writing mass checks to people he is getting sued by.

Who knows? Maybe he will join WWE to and continue his act there. Or be successful in some other career. As far as MMA goes though , I think their both done. I don't expect to ever see em again in that cage.

Conor is still falling so its hard to say yet...

Obviously conor. Rousey didn't go to jail and got a new job. Conor iS in jail, waiting for lawsuits, fines, and losing his job. He fell harder than Jones. He should be losing sponsorships too.

Conor is going down like Mike Tyson. I hope he gets a grip on it and stops it now because it's still recoverable and he can still go on to have a GOAT career. But he's very close to hitting that point that you can't turn around from, both in his career and his personal life.

Dude Conors on top of his game. Went a little overboard today but still on top

OblongVeneratedJumpingbean-size_restricted.gif

Conor.

If WME tried to sell the UFC right now, I wonder what price they would get for it today. I'm thinking sub $3 billion.

Back