Who Else Loves Messing With People

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This the type of Asshole I am. I am Bears football fan and my really don't even care when they win or lose. Yeah if they win, meh if they lose. But my wife has a Old 49ers Starter Jacket and my work is full of Cowboy Fans cause NM don't have any pro teams. So I walk into work rocking that starter jacket just to get a raise our of them and boy I did. I got called a bandwagon jumper, told to take that bullshit off, and called all kinda of vile things but everyone knew it was in good fun and had a cool reaction and that is all I wanted. I just wanted to mess with them for fun.

Last edited:
Here’s @genecop exercising

chairdancing.gif

This the type of Asshole I am. I am Bears football fan and my really don't even care when they win or lose. Yeah if they win, meh if they lose. But my wife has a Old 49ers Starter Jacket and my work is full of Cowboy Fans cause NM don't have any pro teams. So I walk into work rocking that starter jacket just to get a raise our of them and boy I did. I got called a bandwagon jumper, told to take that bullshit off, and called all kinda of vile things but everyone knew it was in good fun and had a cool reaction and that is all I wanted. I just wanted to mess with them for fun and am happy I did.

The bandwagon Cowboys fans in the 90's had to be the worst. I worked with one in when I was in high school. He was a frustrated Bengals fan. I had to swing by his place to get some keys for work. He showed up to the door without his shirt on and I saw a faded Bengals helmet tattooed on his chest. Really shitty work. He noticed what I had saw, and immediately put a shirt on. I busted his balls about it every day after that. I started a pool to get him to show everyone his tattoo. It got up to $200, and he still wouldn't do it. Called me a liar about the tattoo. That was good money back then.

Last edited:
I'll forever dislike the Jaguars because of Tony Boselli. Watching him school Bruce Smith was painful as hell.
next year is their year prob winning sb they have been building and are ready to go for the kill imho not an expert tho also have no idea who you are talking about but didn’t want to say that because it’s a bit rude

next year is their year prob winning sb they have been building and are ready to go for the kill imho not an expert tho also have no idea who you are talking about but didn’t want to say that because it’s a bit rude

He was an OT and one of their first standout players.

There's enough conflict in the world to spark WW3.

it depends. minor jokes where the "recipient" can laugh too is one thing.

but something that is really cumbersome, or really puts the recepient of the joke out, or causes serious emotional distress is another.

Back