Who Else Is Really Worried About The Leben/Brunson Fight

FightOrDie007

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is a real old school vs new school fight. Leben is a hard noses brawler from TUF 1 against another one of these up and coming athletic high level wrestlers. Now from all that we have learned from mma over the last few years how are people so quick to write off Brunson even with his huge wrestling advantage. I will be delighted if Leben wins and will rate it as a good win but I could also see Brunson dominating all three rounds with his wrestling. This fight is a toss up and I don't think people are giving Leven enough credit for how good of a win this will be if he gets it.

i think leben can sub him off his back if takin down. i see it as 70/30 leben

I think Leben takes this handily.

Will be rooting for him either way.

No way will he submit a strong athletic fighter like Brunson off his back when Leben doesn't get many submissions.

Leben's BJJ is pretty underrated. The guy is pretty good off of his back and he really only needs to connect once on the feet with anybody to win. I can see Brunson winning but I would favor the Cat Smasher in this one

No way will he submit a strong athletic fighter like Brunson off his back when Leben doesn't get many submissions.

Yeah he didn't choke sexy out or anything after 3 rounds of brawling back and forth...

I think Brunson is a late replacement - does anyone know how much notice he's had? Could have an impact.

Just noticed that Leben is actually an underdog in this fight. That is if I read the vbookie odds correctly. Im used to the Murican -150/+125 type of odds. If that is the case, I believe that Leben will get deserved credit for this win, especially if he has to overcome some adversity during this fight.

I think Brunson is a late replacement - does anyone know how much notice he's had? Could have an impact.

Not sure how long but yeah Leben was supposed to be fighting Carlos Vemola

Yeah he didn't choke sexy out or anything after 3 rounds of brawling back and forth...

Yea, thats the response I was waiting for, oh but he submitted Akiyama so that means he will submit Brunson...wrong. It just won't happen.
Just cause he got that one submission over a completely gassed fighter doesnt make him an expert submission expert and Brunson has got solid grappling and submissions also so he wont be triangled like Akiyama.

sexy made a retarded mistake and its going to be hard to argue Leben has good BJJ off his back if your argument is one fight as opposed to the many others he spent on his back and got jacked up

Yea, thats the response I was waiting for, oh but he submitted Akiyama so that means he will submit Brunson...wrong. It just won't happen.
Just cause he got that one submission over a completely gassed fighter doesnt make him an expert submission expert and Brunson has got solid grappling and submissions also so he wont be triangled like Akiyama.

Did i say that?

He has a solid ground game, a sub for Leben in this fight isn't unfeasible.

Old school overrated fighter with a lot of followers, i don

He also tapped out a savvy and still fresh Edwin Dewees. He doesn't have world class submissions but, he is still very good. Either way, If he can't take him down then Leben is going to KO him. Brunson was KO'd by Souza of all people after all.

I got some vcash on the krippler,Leben will KO him.

Last edited:
worried he'll get a dui on the way to the event then ten test hot

Back