Who else gets tested?

Mongoosemk12

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Anybody know whether or not the referees or judges are ever subjected to tests for illegal drugs (not PEDs obviously)? I would imagine they are tested when they apply for a license in a specific state not unlike other jobs, but maybe not? Should they be subject to a test the night of a fight just like the fighters?

Some of the judges should defintely have their mental health evaluated.

I think most of the judges are drunk during fights

They have the lives of other humans in theyre hands. They better get drug tested.

I doubt they have to meet any standards higher than postal workers. Probably a decent background check and a piss drug test. They're definitely not allowed to conspire to manufacture/distribute drugs, though.

Every pair of Hanes underpants.

hqdefault.jpg

Most likely just the athletes under contract are subject to strict testing, everybody else working for Zuffa probably gets the yearly random test.....maybe....probably not Buffer though lol.

Obviously not. They work almost every card and Rosenthal was even a dealer ffs and we've never heard of any of them failing a test.

that short lil fucker thats a tank that refed a couple ufc events ago is clearly the super hero known as steroid over dose man edit ^^^^^^ that guy lol

Anybody know whether or not the referees or judges are ever subjected to tests for illegal drugs (not PEDs obviously)? I would imagine they are tested when they apply for a license in a specific state not unlike other jobs, but maybe not? Should they be subject to a test the night of a fight just like the fighters?
Based on some score cards I think this needs to happen.

The refs grow the drugs and the judges smoke the drugs. The circle of life.

If that was the case mazagatti would have gotten a lifetime ban probably 10 years ago

Back