• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who else doesn’t think DC deserves the HW title shot?

He’s a QUESTIONABLE LHW champ because he got his ass kicked TWICE by a LHW. And it was NEVER CLOSE. He LOST the title to this man and only regained it by a TECHNICALITY.

Yeah JJ got busted but who isn’t using these days? I think he should at least beat JJ first or move to HW to win a few fights just like every one else. GSP never lost the WW belt before earning the MW title shot.

He lost to Jones 1 time and that is questionable.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Vi...Levels-Before-UFC-182-Highly-Suspicious-80631

In my opinion, Cormier is still an undefeated fighter in MMA. When Victor Conte is giving interviews about your highly suspicious drug testing results I don't think that can be considered winning.

This fight is taking place because HW is poor in exciting HW fighters. The only reason

The UFC makes enough questionable decisions as it is. Let's not start questioning the good decisions that they make.

Oh look its Jones biggest hater, Jones biggest crybaby bitch of them all, here she comes with the crybaby gifs fucking LOL.

I can't blame you, you just doing what you do best, keep those tears coming lil momma.

So... what's his HW record?

You too triggered to answer a simple question, fanboy?

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

I generally agree it's not right for fighters to jump up and get a title shot......if it was any other division but heavyweight. Ngannou just got beat and no one else really shines as the one who has a chance to beat Stipe. Plus -- DC fought at HW for years and was undefeated. Who else has a strong case to fight for the belt?

So... what's his HW record?

You too triggered to answer a simple question, fanboy?

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>
HW record? Are you dumb? ( of course you are )

Jones skill and talent wise is the best fighter in the UFC including the HW division, stay mad.

DC's career is always going to be under rated due to his JJ losses. No shame losing to the GOAT.

He’s a QUESTIONABLE LHW champ because he got his ass kicked TWICE by a LHW. And it was NEVER CLOSE. He LOST the title to this man and only regained it by a TECHNICALITY.

Yeah JJ got busted but who isn’t using these days? I think he should at least beat JJ first or move to HW to win a few fights just like every one else. GSP never lost the WW belt before earning the MW title shot.

It doesn't matter who is or isn't using PEDs. One of the rules of the fight is that you have to pass a drug test. Jones did not comply with that rule and therefore the fight doesn't count.

I'm all for allowing long-term champs a shot at the belt above them. Cormier doesn't necessarily qualify for that with only a single defense, but one more win over Gustafsson and he'd have enough dominance over that division to satisfy me.

So maybe it's a little early but it's a good match-up and I'm looking forward to it.

Jones certainly deserved to fight the HW champ at many times during his reign. We all know he's better than any HW but he just loves dieting and cutting weight too much for that. Plus, it would be a hassle to have to worry about two belts. Understandable why he wouldn't bother despite his obvious confidence that he would win.

HW record? Are you dumb? ( of course you are )

Jones skill and talent wise is the best fighter in the UFC including the HW division, stay mad.

So.....

I'll ask again..

What's his record at HW?

You seem to have a lot of trouble answering this.

I don't like DC but he is undefeated at HW, and his only losses were to a steroids JBJ. I don't like him but I can't think of anyone more deserving.

Lol cmon this is hw. It's not like there's a long line of contenders.

So.....

I'll ask again..

What's his record at HW?

You seem to have a lot of trouble answering this.
And ill tell you again since you are dumb and missed the answer the first time. When it comes to skill and talent Jones is better than the entire HW roster. Thats pretty obvious.

I agree that he doesn't deserve a hw shot, but all things considered, I'm ok with it. I'm a bit biased being a Cormier fan, but the UFC has been putting on alot of "money fights" lately, and let's face it they could do alot worse here. I'm definitely buying the card.

The UFC Circus hasn't been about "deserve" in forever.

And ill tell you again since you are dumb and missed the answer the first time. When it comes to skill and talent Jones is better than the entire HW roster. Thats pretty obvious.

You speak very highly of him - sounds like quite the beast. I'd like to hear more.

He must have a very impressive record of beating up all of these inferior fighters.

Can you tell me what it is?

Cormier on steroids easily beats a clean Jones. No doubt. So wtf you talking about. We never got to see who's the better fighter because Jones was afraid to fight clean lol
Jones is innocent.
Everybody roids. Cheating shouldn't be against the rules.
That pregnant lady reflected light in his eyes and caused him to crash. She should've been arrested instead of GOAT.
<mma1> I just care about good fights.

Juice is a supporter of Jon Jones?

<mma4>

DC deserves more than any other person not named Jon Jones

He is the LHW champ.

Who else deserves a shot at the belt, really?

Back