Who does Wonderboy have to knockout for a TS?

Crushasaurus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm thinking Dana is next on his list!

Haha congrats to Woodley, making the most of a really questionable shot at the belt. But really, calling out Nick Diaz? That made more sense when GSP did it (and he got plenty of "ducking" claims for that) but Diaz is essentially on a 3 fight skid.

Lawler.

I imagine Wonderboy will get the shot. I doubt they will give Nick a title shot, so probably Nick vs Lawler.

I'm thinking Dana is next on his list!

Haha congrats to Woodley, making the most of a really questionable shot at the belt. But really, calling out Nick Diaz? That made more sense when GSP did it (and he got plenty of "ducking" claims for that) but Diaz is essentially on a 3 fight skid.
huh.gif

ah ? .. for you ?

He has to KO Lawler next since before the fight he wanted to fight him while writing Woodley off completely.

So that should be his next fight.

Just like how Rory came off a loss and fought Wonderboy.

Lawler will do the same thing and he and Womderboy will fight.

No one, he deserves it already

I wouldn't be pissed if Wonderboy got it but I think in prize fighting it's the title holders obligation to pursue the most money... that's not Wonderboy. So if Wonderboy wants to pull a TWood and wait for his chance or if he wants to fight another contender that's his prerogative, if Woodley ends up fighting Nick or GSP.

No one. Wonderboy should get the shot regardless of who won last night.

Says the white belt!.... give me a fucking break. Have you seen his last few fights?
Have you seen Diaz's last few fights?
I've seen both of their last ten fights and the fact is Wonderboy has beaten nobody and it's a fight no one wants to see. Woodley only wants big $ fights so blame yourselves he's not getting the shot.

He must have been in complete shock when Woodley called out Nick.

As I said before...

The only person that jumps the line is GSP. Assuming it's not GSP. Anybody else at this point would be complete bullshit.

bullshit_breaking_bad.gif

I've seen both of their last ten fights and the fact is Wonderboy has beaten nobody and it's a fight no one wants to see. Woodley only wants big $ fights so blame yourselves he's not getting the shot.

At this point, I don't know how much of a money fight it'd be against Nick, mainly because I'm not sure how much faith people would have in Nick to win it given his current skid. His fight against Georges wasn't exactly close and even though Anderson was on steroids, Nick didn't exactly look great in that fight in general. Just generally looked disinterested, never seemed to be trying to actually go for it. Woodley would probably wrestle him to a decision loss. I just don't see that PPV selling well at all, especially considering the fact that Woodley isn't a draw in any sense of the word.

Regardless, if you've seen their last ten fights and think Nick has a better resume than Wonderboy, you're insane. His best win in that stretch is maybe Daley? Meanwhile, in his last two fights, Wonderboy has beaten Johny Hendricks and Rory MacDonald. Those are top 5 guys and Wonderboy dominated them. I'm a Diaz fan, a huge one, but there's seriously no way to twist their records to say that Nick "deserves" a title shot more than Wonderboy. That's blind fanboy-ism at its finest. Nick should fight Robbie while Wonderboy gets his title shot.

Wonderboy or GSP. If there is an injury or something, the winner of Condit/Maia.

Rory would be nice, but since he is basically Tycho Brahe after his last duel, I don't see that happening.

Back