Dan177

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khabib (at his best)
Tony (at his best)
Dustin (at his best)

In a 5 round fight with unified rules?

I think khabib fucks him up, bj has early success with tony but ends up getting his shit pushed in and loses but he beats Dustin by decision.

giphy.gif

Penn quits on the stool in all 3 bouts

All of them obviously.

Dustin for sure. Prime BJ would absolutely trash him. Tony is a nightmare for BJ. Unless BJ catches him cold early he will get overworked big time. Khabib is a good one.

I think he loses to tony and khabib. Khabib might be more close due to khabib probably not striking as much as tony would

I think Dustin is the fight he could win. Not too sure tho. All these guys are well rounded and are tough. Hard fights to predict

I think he’d lose to all of them, with his best chance being against Dustin.

Loses to Tony. Beats khabib and dustin. Dude beat prime Hughes and almost prime gsp first time

Khabib (at his best)
Tony (at his best)
Dustin (at his best)

In a 5 round fight with unified rules?

I think khabib fucks him up, bj has early success with tony but ends up getting his shit pushed in and loses but he beats Dustin by decision.
None of the above

Imo he loses all of them. Only the dustin is a possible win if he manages to catch DP clean and get the stoppage. Tony would brutally beat him down and Khabib grinds him till he gasses.

Only chance he would have against the 3 would be Dustin and that still would be 50/50

Back