Who does MM fight if he beats Dodson ?

If he beats Dodson, then probably Jussier da Silva, who likely has nothing for him, then by then a more polished Cejudo might be a real threat to him. After that if he wins convincingly he'd almost have to go up. Barring somebody like Ray Borg developing leaps and bounds in the next two years, he's only got about a year and a half worth of work that is even interesting for him in the division.

Cejudo then maybe someone like Formiga. In the future Borg/Gates/Ortiz I guess, division has nearly been cleaned out DJ is nasty.

If he beats Dodson, then probably Jussier da Silva, who likely has nothing for him, then by then a more polished Cejudo might be a real threat to him. After that if he wins convincingly he'd almost have to go up. Barring somebody like Ray Borg developing leaps and bounds in the next two years, he's only got about a year and a half worth of work that is even interesting for him in the division.

I hope Cejudo isn't forced to move up by the IV ban.

I could be wrong but imo dj felt his power in the first and resorted mostly to grappling the rest of the fight. One thing is for sure i won't rewatch a dj fight. One time is torture enough.

I could be wrong but imo dj felt his power in the first and resorted mostly to grappling the rest of the fight. One thing is for sure i won't rewatch a dj fight. One time is torture enough.

"It was torture!" says the guy who remembers absolutely nothing about the fight.

Ps.
Johnson was the black guy, Horiguchi was the Asian.

Super fight with Rousey... Who's with me!?!?!?

I hope he decides to fight his greatest rival: fan indifference. Not sure what he has to do, but it would be nice to see the guy get a bit more recognition.

Then don't watch him in the first place...? That way you don't have to sit through any more torture and sherdog doesn't have to have you bitching about him in the forums... it's a win-win!

First time for everything, I guess.

lol only reason I kept going through the thread, both your back and forth were entertaining. But also the guy your addressing needs to relax. If you don't like the small guys then don't watch, simple :| no need to bash on it bc in reality those tiny guys would most likely fuck you up

Never want to look too far ahead. If he loses to Dodson(which is quite possible in my opinion) the division opens up completely. He'd likely fight the loser of Cejudo vs Benavidez or Formiga in that case. If he wins the winner of Cejudo vs Benavidez is the likely candidate. If Benavidez wins and they don't feel like doing a trilogy, MM will likely fight the winner of Formiga's next fight.

lol only reason I kept going through the thread, both your back and forth were entertaining. But also the guy your addressing needs to relax. If you don't like the small guys then don't watch, simple :| no need to bash on it bc in reality those tiny guys would most likely fuck you up

My working hypothesis is that the anti-"manlet" brigade's discomfort with the idea that a small guy could beat them senseless without breaking a sweat drives a lot of their negativity and hostility.

He's not fighting Cejudo because Cejudo is going to fight Benavidez at 191 and lose.

Back