Who does UFC book him against?

• Augusto Sakai

• Harris if he beats Overeem

• Volkov if he beats JDS

• Winner of Lewis/Ivanov

• Greg Hardy

• Other (Please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rumble Johnson wants to make a comeback at HW, this would be a good test for him to see if he is still competetive.

Not a smart or prudent fight for a guy coming off a 3-year layoff. Let Rumble test the waters against a mid-level guy or two first. Plus Rumble has only fought at HW once...it's a big jump to fight a full-sized HW monster like Ngannou when you spent your career between WW and LHW.

I wouldn't feed him Hardy yet, let Hardy get a few wins and build up a bit otherwise they are just sacrificing a marketable contender.

Hardy vs. Dada 5000. Hardy inhales between rounds while Dada passes out.

It would be interesting if Overeem beats Harris and JDS beats Volk and finally if Ivanov beats Lewis I would imagine he(Francis) would either rematch Overeem or face Ivanov.

He deserves the title shot. He lost to Stipe in a title fight, had a horrible showing against Black Beast but bounced back with three great wins in a row. Destroyed JDS, Blaydes and Cain all inside two and a half minutes.

Hardy vs. Dada 5000. Hardy inhales between rounds while Dada passes out.

Haha i reckon Dada would die in the ring if he fought again.

He should be fighting Stipe. DC lost his last fight, and Francis is on a tear.

If they insist on doing the rematch, they should do Francis v Hardy in the co main.

I picked Hardy cuz I wanna see that chin have the puffers blasted out of it.

Lewis vs Ivanov is on Nov 2nd. He can try to avenge his loss against Black Beast if he wins.

The grudge Dana White has against Ngannou is frankly irrational.
OK, the guy failed in a title shot, then had a bad performance but that's pretty much the only thing he can be blamed for.

He has been exemplar as a fighter:
He has always stayed active, he has never turned down a fight or an opponent, has never been in controversies outside the cage, never pulled out, not a single USADa issue. At the time he was at his lowest, he accepted the worst matchups with the best wrestlers at HW and got the win.a
He moved to the US, learned english very quickly, he is very fan friendly, gracious with the media. he is being a great model with his foundation.

At this point, what could he do better?

Back