Who does Faber hate more, Dillashaw or Cruz?

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One is a traitor.

Another is just an annoying arch nemesis that you can't get the best of.

If you put Conor in the equation, the answer would be:
Faber loves Conor the most.

I think its Cruz,because he was that rival that really got the better of him,and let him know it.

He doesn't hate either.

Him and Cruz are more like frenemies. I think he was genuinely hurt by TJ

Faber seems to chill of a guy to really hate anyone. Dudes life seems awesome. Great businesses, set for life, one of the most well off fighters to come out of MMA.

You forget Faber already choked the shit out of Cruz once, he is the reason for his imperfect record. He also knocked him down a few times in their really nice second fight (but lost decisively) and really didn't do shit in the third fight but it's that similar situation with Ali and Frazier where Ali won the rivalry but even as they were old Frazier still talked shit to Ali saying he knocked his ass down in the first time, when Ali never did.

Cruz and Faber talk a lot of shit to each other but the one that was most poignant of all was when Faber told him something along the lines of "a ref had to save you from getting killed by me while you just barely decisioned me"

That plus the fact that fighting each other sells tickets and they both like having a rival, I mean, no one on earth felt Faber deserved a shot at the title but he got one only because him and Dom are rivals.

So you add all of that into a blender coupled with the fact that TJ is a traitor annoying prick and I would say Faber disliked TJ much more than Dom.

Back