12 Clay Guida
13 Max Holloway
14 Darren Elkins
15 Hacran Dias

I don't know....Bermudez? Poirier?

Step down in competition regardless, unless he can make 135 to fight Dillashaw

bermudez

he beeds to be tested by someone with quick hands and a wrestling base

Frankie might be one of the only guys who they'd like to schedule a title fight for with one already scheduled.

Mendes just to see what happens even though it doesn't make much sense at this point. Aldo probably gets injured though so maybe it'll be Edgar vs McGregor.

I think he should fight gilbert.

Edit: different division but i like that fight.

I wanted him to call out Pettis and move back up to LW. He would have jumped RDA and Khabib.

Maybe keep him around in case Aldo or McGregor get hurt. The guy looked amazing against Swanson, and I would be 50/50 with him going into a rematch with Aldo. Also, the UFC could do an interim title fight around Connor vs. Frankie, just because they want to because it would be an earner.

Since we know Conor gets the TS with a win on Sunday, Frankie should get a rematch after that (enough time will have passed, and he would have several wins between his Aldo fights). He deserves the Conor treatment in taking a payday fight in the meantime if he wants it. He's the Rich Franklin of the division (in a complimentary manner). I'd pick him over anyone else at FW, including Mendes (in what could be fight of the year). I think he has a very legitimate shot to beat Aldo the second time around. Wouldn't be the favorite, but a live underdog.

Lentz/tavares winner. I wouldnt like for frankie to beat up lamas or fight chad. Def. Avoid chad fight

Back