Who do you think won John Makdessi vs Alan Patrick?

Clearly Makdessi but it was a boring point fight so i dont even care. At this point im more worried about staying awake until the main card.

I'm gonna be honest I was browsing sherdog during most of the fight but judging from the commentary it sounded like Makdessi dominated.

29-28 Makdessi
dont understand any other scoring TBH

Patrick. Neither did much, but Patrick was the aggressor and had a takedown or two in every round.

John won it . He landed more and stuffed most of the takedowns. shitty fight though all around

People who are actually saying Patrick won, they're either stoned, trolls or they did not watch the match.

Patrick did nothing, he got almost all of his td's stuffed, got outstruck and seemed tentative and scared of attacking John in the 3rd. that is one of the worst decisions i've seen i a looooooooooooooooong time.

So I'm not the only one that thinks the judging is atrocious tonight?

how does anyone think patrick won that fight? vision problems?

I had Makdessi, but I could see either way. Neither really did anything to cement a win.

Close fight but I had Patrick. 29-28 by a slim margin.

I considered a 10-10 for I think the 2nd though. Uneventful fight.

I had better time staring at the wall. Worst fite evurrr

Makdessi, but wtf . . . I've been calling for this guy to move to featherweight from day 1 where he could contend even. Alain looked a division or two larger than John. Seriously, get a grip and drop weight. Hell, guy could probably make bantamweight and he insists on fighting at LW. Ridiculous. And yes, scorecards got it wrong this time though a close fight.

I've scored it as a ''DQ'' both fighters received 3 yellow cards from me for stalling and inactivity resulting in the double DQ!

Clearly Makdessi but it was a boring point fight so i dont even care. At this point im more worried about staying awake until the main card.

Same here.

I'm glad I'm not drinking tonight. Besides being sorta tired, I would probably had fallen asleep if drinking and watching these prelims.

Bah, had a Catone-Makdessi-Iaquinta-Cariaso parlay going and missed the fight as I drove home from work, bummer.

Back