Who do you think won Diego Sanchez vs. Ross Pearson?

pearson obv did more damage etc but somehow i knew diego would get the nod

I seriously hope every vote for Diego is trolling.

Fucking Sanchez again. How many gift decisions is he going to get?

I'm not going to stop talking about the time he fucked my whole bet over with his BS decision over Kampmann ever. I'm never betting against him again, that's for sure.

Sanchez mother was in the crowd chanting bullshit when he got the decision.

0mZFBOs.gif

kBJNDji.gif

Gifs by shocktagon
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/showthread.php?p=95845087#post95845087

legend - thanks mate!

100% Ross Pearson won, what a fkd decision that was, judges are fkng hopeless

Pearson. I personally don't think Sanchez has won a fight legitimately since Guida.

Alright, before you start telling me I'm crazy, try re-watching the fights first. I had commentary absolutely shut down so I wouldn't hear any bias.

Diego landed HURTING shots in both rds 1 and 2. He damaged Ross a lot and dodged a lot of takedowns. He was destroying him in standup as far as DAMAGE goes, but yes Ross landed clean shots but nothing that threatened Diego.

I am sorry but I don't need to see that fiasco again to know that 30-27 Sanchez is an absolute insult to our collective intelligence.

Sanchez was tentative and indecisive all night except for when he launched those failed flying knees which missed just as badly as most of his punches.

He was scared to let his hands go . . . and Sanchez is never scared to scrap with anyone . . . it was as if he knew he was outclassed from the opening bell and would get lit up if he fired first.

30-27 Sanchez was a travesty to the UFC in my opinion. Sanchez looked lost and unsure of himself all night which explains why he was so cautious to slug it out with Ross Pearson.

I am sorry but I don't need to see that fiasco again to know that 30-27 Sanchez is an absolute insult to our collective intelligence.

Sanchez was tentative and indecisive all night except for when he launched those failed flying knees which missed just as badly as most of his punches.

He was scared to let his hands go . . . and Sanchez is never scared to scrap with anyone . . . it was as if he knew he was outclassed from the opening bell and would get lit up if he fired first.

30-27 Sanchez was a travesty to the UFC in my opinion. Sanchez looked lost and unsure of himself all night which explains why he was so cautious to slug it out with Ross Pearson.
Nicely said

Fights like this one are the reason I don't bet on MMA.

I don't see how so many people can remain atheists in the face of the divine intervention required for him to get this win.

Believe, brothers!

The evidence is right there!

I don't see how so many people can remain atheists in the face of the divine intervention required for him to get this win.

Believe, brothers!

The evidence is right there!

I just can't bring myself to blaim supernatural forces for the sheer stupidity of judges and shertards.

Diego is a warrior and got the nod from the judges because the way he fights. Much respect for Diego Sanchez. Lets not forget that he fights for the fans and could care less about wins and losses. He lives to put on a show for us, the fans. So let's not get disrespectful.

But....the judges do need to be replaced. And Dana and the rest of the UFC need to figure out a way of more accurate judging. It is getting ridiculous. Guys put their heart and souls into that cage and they deserve to be judged correctly. End of story.

Big Diego fan here but at the end I didn't think he did enough to win the last round. 29-28 Pearson (10-9-10). I don't think it's the massive robbery the media is making it out to be. The insanity part comes from the 30-27 for Diego from one judge. I think that probably the oddity comes in scoring of the aggressive looking "spinning shit" that Diego threw but never hit with and they didn't give Pearson enough credit for body shots.

Big Diego fan here but at the end I didn't think he did enough to win the last round. 29-28 Pearson (10-9-10). I don't think it's the massive robbery the media is making it out to be. The insanity part comes from the 30-27 for Diego from one judge. I think that probably the oddity comes in scoring of the aggressive looking "spinning shit" that Diego threw but never hit with and they didn't give Pearson enough credit for body shots.

Big Diego fan here too. I hope Diego starts using more wrestling and grappling than his boxing. His striking is much more effective when he mixes it up with his wrestling. But we are talking about Diego Sanchez here. He gets caught in the moment of a fight and goes at it. Can't really blame him for having a warrior spirit.

116 confirmed trolls on here & counting.

Back