Who do you think the fighter that has/had the ficklest fans/bandwagon jumpers

Brock. I don't se bandwagons more fickle than his. The close second would be Johnny Hendricks. The speed at which his bandwagon done disappeared is pretty bad. But maybe on par or slightly less sad than that of Rory.

I am still impressed with Brock becoming World Champion after all the hurdles and challenges he went thru. with only 2 years of Training MMA. Very IMPRESSIVE!!

Brock
Gus
and soon McPotato

That is straight up racist.... You realize that Irish people went through a great deal of racism throughout the history of their people right? Calling him Mcpotato is like calling a mexican by the food they are known to produce, or calling a black person by the name the slave drivers named them. This is truly ridiculous if this is acceptable.

KIMBO.

Anderson Silva.

Houston Alexander.

Brock, Gus, Hendricks, Vera, Reem, Duffee.

Philippe Nover, people were drinking DFW's kool aid for a few weeks.

All of the people who learned about Fedor just before he fought in Strikeforce, instantly believed he was the GOAT, then decided he was shit when he lost three in a row.

That is straight up racist.... You realize that Irish people went through a great deal of racism throughout the history of their people right? Calling him Mcpotato is like calling a mexican by the food they are known to produce, or calling a black person by the name the slave drivers named them. This is truly ridiculous if this is acceptable.

Calm Down Dude.

for a start if it doesn't relate to all Caucasians its not really racist. more like Nationalist if you had to class it.

It only really might be considered offensive if you were Irish. any other white European is not really effected by it.

Also the connection of the potato and Irish people is generally made because of the potato famine of 1845 so its not really the same as calling an Mexican el taco - that would be offensive.

But I guess you are free to your opinion.

Cruz was a "boring decisionator" before he starched Mizugaki, now he's the "BW GOAT".

Condit was a "boring point-fighter" after he fought Diaz. After he beat Thiago Alves via almost-homicide, he is "the most exciting fighter of all time".

Not really about fair-weather fanning, myself.

Condit was a "boring point-fighter" after he fought Diaz. After he beat Thiago Alves via almost-homicide, he is "the most exciting fighter of all time.

Condit was never a point fighter. That's just people who have only seen him fight once before.

Cruz was a "boring decisionator" before he starched Mizugaki, now he's the "BW GOAT".

Condit was a "boring point-fighter" after he fought Diaz. After he beat Thiago Alves via almost-homicide, he is "the most exciting fighter of all time".

Not really about fair-weather fanning, myself.

Condit's fans never turned on him though. The people calling him a point fighter and the running man were Diaz fans who didn't want him to win in the first place.

DC. He had so much support going into the Jones fight. After the loss and then beating Rumble everyone seems to hate him.

I would argue that DC was hated pretty badly before the Jones fight. He tried to make himself look like the saviour who will save everyone from the opressive champion but just made himself look like a douche

Gus and Hendricks.

To be fair tho, most of the Gus supposed fans were JBJ haters. Wich moved to DC when that fight was announced. Most Hendricks fans just jumped band wagon cause Hendricks was being Hendricks...

Last edited:
Back