Who do you think should get a title shot for the BW title?

Fresh Linen

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I'm not really knowledgeable about the contenders in the BW division. All I know is that some fighters are on +4 win streaks. Could it be Assuncao? Mizugaki? Or possibly Alex Caceres IF he beats Faber?

I'm not really knowledgeable about the contenders in the BW division. All I know is that some fighters are on +4 win streaks. Could it be Assuncao? Mizugaki? Or possibly Alex Caceres IF he beats Faber?

Cruz. The rightful heir to the throne.

faber. just cause I wanna see dana throw a fit when two fighters refuse to fight each other.

Faber...let Dillashaw train with Bang in Colorado

Fuck this "I will never fight my friend" shit

faber. just cause I wanna see dana throw a fit when two fighters refuse to fight each other.

Dana would convince Faber to kick TJ off the team. Faber likes to be the only Alpha Male.

Assuncao makes sense, I would hope Cruz takes a warm up fight but its his decision. I really just want McDonald to rattle off a couple wins to challenge for the title again, I think he owns the division in a few years.

johnnyeduardo3.jpg

TJ just lost to Assunceo (by split decision) just two fights back. I'd say that win plus his long win streak would have that rematch make the most sense. Miz would seems like the only other viable candidate at the moment. I'd say Cruz but the dudes been out so long he would need a tune up fight or two first in my view.

It's gotta be Assuncao.

Longest active winstreak and has a recent win over the champ even if it was a lucky decision.

Problem with Assuncao is how to market it??

I know Assuncao is hurt right now, but when Machida-Weidmen got pushed back, I figured if Barao got a fight it would be against Dillashaw purely due to marketabilty.

So the obvious fight to make now would be Faber, especially since TJ said he would fight Faber if they both got paid. However, I think that should be something you do maybe 1 fight later.

I would say what about Mighty Mouse?? We were talking about Mighty Mouse - Barao, and I think this would be even more fun

If Cruz wants it, its his. Its probably the only hope of it being a PPV main event...but then again..this fight was a PPV main event and MM/Bagautinov is the next PPV main event.

Back