• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who do you think are the most overrated women looks wise?

Cameron diaz is pretty gross. taylor swift is absolutely average. Chrissy teigan is another one. I think only girls think Gwyneth Paltrow is pretty, but she is fucking ugly. most super models are seriously overrated. Heidi klum is gross. Giselle bundschen (sp?) is nothing special at all

This is too easy... all of them. Most of these chicks are being seen over the span of their careers.

Eventually they all age out of their physical peak except J.Lo but she made a pact with the Devil or something.

If you're going purely on looks then again all of them. Go to just about any community college or university and you're bound to find a handful of girls more beautiful than all of them.

I used to think Jennifer Aniston was really Iggy Pop in drag, but she's gotten better looking as she's got older.

jennifer-aniston-banana-04-e1305237105603.jpg

acef8c4b3581efdc562013cc50f2a7a6.jpg

the real answer here is all the fucking hot women that hit 30. Men want women that are 20.

So much thought and discussion as a thread discussion.

Reese Witherspoon is gold as the prissy Stepford Wife character, she's hot, funny, and a great actress.

/other half said not hot but pretty and cute. I still think hot.

Reese Witherspoon in Fear is prime Reese (and Alyssa too...and marky mark, too)

I used to think Jennifer Aniston was really Iggy Pop in drag, but she's gotten better looking as she's got older.

jennifer-aniston-banana-04-e1305237105603.jpg

acef8c4b3581efdc562013cc50f2a7a6.jpg

Aniston in Leprechaun was prime aniston

Even the women we deem overrated, not that pretty, not that thick etc we would still f so it renders all of this useless.

Angelina Jolie
All the Kardashians & Jenners
J.Lo
Kate Upton
Loads of VS models

Loads of other unattractive celebs but many aren't known for their looks so I'll leave them out.

Jennifer Love Hewitt
Jennifer Anniston

Back