Who do you like on YouTube shorts or tiktok?

I feel like even I'm too old for Tik Tok and I'm probably 20 years younger than the median age on here so probably not gonna get many answers here lol

I guess the closest thing is that I sometimes watch those "relaxing" compilations on youtube/snapchat of stuff like cracking clay, soap cutting, stuff getting smushed in a compressor etc. I see a lot of Tik Tok watermarks on the vids so I guess indirectly I am using it

Angry Reactions is pretty hilarious

Im not attracted to teenage girls with daddy and validity issues, so i dont use Tik Tok

The “buss it” vids of skanks on tik tok is the perfect capstone example of our cultural rot.

I really like watching these short youtubes and ticktocks on my phone in bed before sleeping at night.

I really love the cooking and food ones. Great fun.

Don't have TikTok but I use YouTube shorts that reuploads the same videos. I watch animal videos, sports highlights, real videos of people doing dumb or funny stuff.

I absolutely hate these goofy ass dance videos that people put out, or people who put out corny ass unfunny videos like this and think that they are comedians

Annoying as hell when people use the text to voice thing on tiktok videos too. People can read, we don't need the stupid ass robot thing to read your captions for us

So, you prefer Tik Tok. Got it!
clap-slowclap.gif

The one thing I love about tik tok is that it doesn't appear to be overly monetized.

Like most of the people doing it are just doing it for fun, which reminds me of the old days when YouTube was fun.

Sure some people do it for money but my daughter shows me funny videos on there all the time that just look like kids trying to make each other laugh.

Back