Who do you have ahead as the number 2 best boxer in the world?

Best username ever...

I went to school during the Eminem craze and all the white kids thought they had grown up on 8 Mile. So all of the minorities, including myself, banded together and we went on a wide-scale "white boy checkin'" campaign. Ultimately, our crusade against the man led to the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 2003.

I went to school during the Eminem craze and all the white kids thought they had grown up on 8 Mile. So all of the minorities, including myself, banded together and we went on a wide-scale "white boy checkin'" campaign. Ultimately, our crusade against the man led to the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 2003.

jesse-jackson-crying.jpg

That's what I'm talking about...

When Rocky came out, all the Italian kids in my local neighborhood thought they were all bad a$$, picking on us minorities...

Needless to say...some Italian white boys got checked.

Best username ever...

When Rocky came out, all the Italian kids in my local neighborhood thought they were all bad a$$, picking on us minorities...

haha
Couple gems, but I think you're the same guy.

haha
Couple gems, but I think you're the same guy.

I'm not actually.

And Mods can $hit can you for having more than one account.

and honestly, I would have to be the biggest fu*king loser to have a conversation with myself online.

I mean, that's something Xcutnpaste would do.

When Crocodile Dundee came out, all Aussies thought they could wrestle crocodiles, needless to say, some convicts got checked.

I'm not actually.

And Mods can $hit can you for having more than one account.

and honestly, I would have to be the biggest fu*king loser to have a conversation with myself online.

I mean, that's something Xcutnpaste would do.

X hasn't even posted here in weeks. You chased him away with all your cyber bullying, thanks asshole.

X hasn't even posted here in weeks. You chased him away with all your cyber bullying, thanks asshole.

Lmao...

What really happened was that his madre finally kicked his lazy a$$ out of the house. Maybe he goes to Starbucks once in a while to get some Wi-Fi..but probably only orders water.

I want to see Rigo take on Gradovich and Walters and maybe Donaire again....Not 100 percent sold on Rigo being an elite fighter.

Donaire just fought a retarded fight....Trying to outbox a Slick Southpaw who is a master boxer?? Wtf!!! He should have been putting pressure on him all night long since he has a big power and size advantage over Rigo......

Walters didn't seem to bothered by Vic's southpaw stance, so I wouldn't mind seeing him go against Rigo...Obviously Rigo and Vic are nothing alike, but if you can land your left hook on a southpaw it's always a good sign.

Neither! Ward and Rigo are WAY too inactive. Pac #2 for me.

Back