• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who did the cuban missile better?

just wait for the Masvidal ko train to slow down a bit then ask the question

masivdals was great too

giphy.gif
Indeed it was but yoels wermarcht March was fucking scary. Also great fucking shop lmfao. Masvidal 3:16

I love Romero , but Masvidal made History. 5 secs doesn't do it justice he won it in 1.89 seconds.

My thinking too! Askren was dead and rolling over by the time that clock hit 5 seconds. He had been out for a couple seconds, already.

All props to Masvidal.
He killed Askren, whereas Weidman wasn't out.

On top of that, Masvidal ain't no roid shit fucking joke....

On a side note. Ain't there a dude in the UFC with this nickname at 185??

Yoels is sick but weidman did not go completely out. Askren was literally out stiff for minutes and probably shouldve been stretchered out or the octagon. Honestly I cant remember I nastier knee in the UFC than this one. He ran full on at Ben and Ben ducked right into it. Actually someone kod Terry Martin the exact same way years ago at the beginning of the second round. Martin charged directly at him and got Ko'd stiff. Cant remember who it was off the top of my head though

James irvin

Love this finishers name; a failed attempt into side control bottow = "Bay of Pigs".

"Ohhhhh, he just went for a Cuban missle but ended up in the Bay of Pigs. Let's hope LHO isn't a janitor at ATT! Dan Lambert, get your helmet on!"

Back