Who cares who Ronda's fighting?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
If it's not Cyborg, it might as well be anyone, who really cares to see Meisha for a third time.

There were a ton of fights announced lately, but people are getting all worked up about the one that doesn't even matter.

Yes, Dana's a liar. Yes WMMA is a joke. Yes UFC is kinda bushleague. But whatever, there's a ton of good fights coming up. I couldn't care less about the women's division, although I will tune in if they even make Cyborg vs Ronda. Other than that, who gives a shit if she's crushing this can or that can, you're only giving the lame fight more hype by complaining about it.

Last edited:
If it's not Cyborg, it might as well be anyone, who really cares to see Meisha for a third time.

There were a ton of fight announced lately, but people are getting all worked up about the one that doesn't even matter.

Yes, Dana's a liar. Yes WMMA is a joke. Yes UFC is kinda bushleague. But whatever, there's a ton of good fights coming up. I couldn't care less about the women's division, although I will tune in if they even make Cyborg vs Ronda. Other than that, who gives a shit if she's crushing this can or that can, you're only giving the lame fight more hype by complaining about it.

Totally bro, these guys don't know jack about REAL competition. Remember when Tito Ortiz defended the LHW title against worldbeaters like Yuki Kondo and Elvis Sinosoc, and a washed up Shamrock and 40 year old Vladmir....Worlbeaters YO

Or Anderson shitting on a 30 year old school teacher to win the belt, or Fedor demolishing a 2-4 Folk Wrestler, or GSP killing beasts like Dan Hardy

You tell em bro!

Zingano, Meisha, McMann, Davis and Kaufman were 5 of Rondas lost 6 opponents and they have combined records of 68-18. If you take Ronda out of the division it's ultra competitive with Nunes and Holms thrown in as well.

And overall she has fought the best competition available to her at the time, just like everyone else. And her competition is far better than Cyborgs:

Total win/loss(win percentage) for Cyborg's opponents: 124-44(.738)

Total win/loss(win percentage) for Jon Jones' first 12 opponents: 77-22(.778)

Total win/loss(win percentage) for Rousey's 12 opponents: 102-17(.857)

But carry on!

I agree with ts. I would like to see her fight Cyborg 2 or 3 times but other than that I can't see how anyone could care at this point. As soon as Ronda loses then women's mma in the UFC will be gone within a year or 2.

I agree with ts. I would like to see her fight Cyborg 2 or 3 times but other than that I can't see how anyone could care at this point. As soon as Ronda loses then women's mma in the UFC will be gone within a year or 2.

I really doubt that. If that was true they wouldn't of added a 115 lb division.

Plus there are plenty of hot chicks. They might even end up with a hotter champ

I'm excited for the Holm fight, personally. Nunes I want to see too.

Agree. The best thing they can do is mix up the opponents. So she can actually make the claim of clearing the division. But the results really won't make much of a difference.

Nunes might make me go as far as to order a Giblert shirt, but I agree with TS, otherwise.

Great post TS

Totally bro, these guys don't know jack about REAL competition. Remember when Tito Ortiz defended the LHW title against worldbeaters like Yuki Kondo and Elvis Sinosoc, and a washed up Shamrock and 40 year old Vladmir....Worlbeaters YO

Or Anderson shitting on a 30 year old school teacher to win the belt, or Fedor demolishing a 2-4 Folk Wrestler, or GSP killing beasts like Dan Hardy

You tell em bro!

Zingano, Meisha, McMann, Davis and Kaufman were 5 of Rondas lost 6 opponents and they have combined records of 68-18. If you take Ronda out of the division it's ultra competitive with Nunes and Holms thrown in as well.

And overall she has fought the best competition available to her at the time, just like everyone else. And her competition is far better than Cyborgs:

But carry on!

I really don't give a fuck. I just wanted to praise your av. Sunbro for life!

ee1.gif

Ronda could fight Caitlyn Jenner, and I would still watch.

Ronda could fight Caitlyn Jenner, and I would still watch.

And because of people like you she will continue to easily beat inferior opponents and not fight Cyborg her only "real" challenge.:rolleyes:

And because of people like you she will continue to easily beat inferior opponents and not fight Cyborg her only "real" challenge.:rolleyes:

why don't you cry to cyborg about not making the weight?

it's people like you that think MMA is a clean sport without the use of PED's and everyone is on an even playing field.

dana has said it himself, "the day that cyborg makes the weight, the fight is on."

How exactly do we know Ronda's challengers are inferior to Cyborg? It's not as if Cyborg has beaten them or beaten better fighters than some of them.

Ronda might as well open up an Italian restaurant with all the tomato cans she crushed.

I have little interest in watching her armbar Holm.

Gina, Cyborg, and Ronda built wmma, but it's now apparent there isnt much else at the moment.

You tell em bro!

But carry on!

Ether

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back