Who Cares about Van Zandt's hair?

He donated it to a children's cancer charity obviously.

plot twist, pvz wears a wig and didn't make her donation public because then it defeats the purpose of doing a good deed.

nicely played.

also

steven-van-zandt-18771.jpg

GSzwr.jpg

2 cheerleaders who made a living on their looks did it

why cant paige

At this point I can't help but feel she'll be saving this as some sort of massive publicity stunt down the road.

Sherdog is a shining beacon of integrity. Everyone here has followed through on everything they've ever said they were going to do. Be honored to walk in the halls of these great men.

Sherdog is a shining beacon of integrity. Everyone here has followed through on everything they've ever said they were going to do. Be honored to walk in the halls of these great men.

hahahahah :D

Still miffed by how she missed this opportunity to be universally loved. I guess you can't teach brain-thoughts.

"Who Cares about Van Zandt's hair?'

Losers who can't get laid by a hot chick. Gaze. Etc.

She could just donate a shit load of cash to that cause and BOOM who the fuck cares

The most maddening part is that this would be a massive public relations win for her and would make her even more marketable. If played right it would not only benefit her image, but it would benefit the UFC and most importantly it could help raise money to help kids with cancer.

But she would rather be vain.

She hasn't reneged on the pledge yet, dummies. She has from the time she signed with the UFC until she's dead to fulfill it.

Stay rustled.

She isnt that good looking she is gonna look terrible.

I care. I will not be her fan as long as she cares more about her physical image than keeping her publicly made promises.

If you don't like my opinion, that's just too bad.

Tony Soprano does, that's who ya goof.

Back